Spanish Royals at 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the video of the Queen in the dressing rooms on TV, so I got a better look of Puyol's face. He was kinda surprised and embarrased. Poor fellow you get to see the Queen on your day and you do it in a towel :p.

This video is so genuine, she really caught them off guard, they had this mess and they are picking up dirty socks and shorts so she won't trip on them, she graciously dodges them. My favorite royal video in a while

The Queen was thrilled. It will be a great game to watch as football fans and as Royal watchers we probably will have a shot of some the Dutch and Spanish Royals.

By the way... VAMOS ESPAÑA!

I'm very happy with this results...I wouldn't think that Spain will win over Germany who had a great team. Now, I'm going for Spain, even if I know it's very hard to win over the Netherlands team. The Netherlands are a great team and the players are wonderful, really. I will be happy if the Netherlands or Spain wins for they are both monarchies...:D My reason to go for Spain it's easy: they never win a World Cup before and it will be nice for this country to do it for the first time. :flowers: I know it's almost impossible to happen, but maybe...I also believed that it was impossible for Spain to win over Germany and they just WON! :)

Queen Sofia is a real Royal Lady. She looks so fresh and classy at the same time...I know that her people likes her a lot.

¡¡¡¡Fuerza España para la recta final!!!!

Vanesa.

Horray for Spain and Queen Sofia!!!As my country isn´t there anymore, I´m very happy for Spain.

I think it's great that they will be there for the final and I hope to see Felipe presenting Spain with the long-awaited trophy!:):):)

I wonder if any of them will attend the finals. It's the first for spain! The players would love it if their leaders were there to support them.

I'm happy to know that Felipe will lead Spain in Sunday's finals. I hope Spain wins the title. Nadal won the Wimbledon so it's time for the Red Furies to snatch the Cup. This will be a good year for Spain!:)

There will be a lots of royals: Sofia, Felipe, Letizia and will Willem-Alexander and Maxima be there also?

There will be a lots of royals: Sofia, Felipe, Letizia and will Willem-Alexander and Maxima be there also?
Yes, LadyFinn, I read that Willem-Alexander and Maxima will be there too ;)

Good luck Spain! It's great that the SRF will be there to cheer on their team.

I really love the video where queen sophia visited the locker room and the players were trying to hide the mess...really fun to watch and of course the embarrassment and surprise of Puyol's face...really worth millions...one of the best videos i've seen about royalty

:spainflag2: :spainflag2: :spainflag2:

Hope is my road, victory my destiny

:spainflag2: :spainflag2: :spainflag2:

GOOD LUCK ESPAŇA! I hope it will be a great spanish victory! And of course I`m looking forward to see the Princes there. I loved Letizia in the video, she seems to be very excited :D

Will the Prince of Orange also attend?
I just saw WA and Maxima in TV, arriving at the football stadium.
Also I saw Queen Sofia, Felipe and Letizia. It looked that Queen Sofia and Letizia wore a fan scarf of Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom