Sheikh Mohammed's Official Visit To France: June 11 -13, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
VP leaves for
France today

During the three day-visit, Shaikh Mohammed will meet with French President Francois Hollande and a number of key officials…
Article

His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has arrived at le Bourget airport in the French capital Paris today evening. Along other officials Sheikh Mohammed accompanied by HH CP Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum.

News - Mohammed arrives in France

Last edited:
its great to see Princess Haya ith Sheikh Mohammed on this Visit.
do we know if President Holland will receive them?

Paris: Mohammed bin Rashid attends BIE General Assembly Meeting
WAM PARIS, June 12th, 2013 -- Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum , today attended the International Bureau of Exhibitions (BIE) General Assembly Meeting, in the presence of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council.

Paris: Mohammed bin Rashid visits Louvre
WAM PARIS, June 12th, 2013 (WAM) -- Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, today visited the Louvre Museum in Paris. His Highness toured the various galleries and halls of the world's most famous, and most visited museum.

sure in sheikh mohammad youtube channel , am glad for haya she is working hard and more engaging in Dubai affairs , also happy for her to engage more with Mohammad children ..

Thanks for this lovely video,if the decision on the bid relied on glamour & good looks,Princess Haya would certainly win :D
I was just a little bit disappointed that we could not hear her speech as somebody wrote that she delivered a "stirring Expo 2020 speech in Paris", I thought it would be interesting to hear what she had to say.
Princess Haya seems to get on well with everyone,generally she seems to be a very genuine, kind person-so I guess by now she also has a good relationship with the children from Sheikh Mohammed´s other wives.

Last edited:
just wanted to add her speech was in French !

just wanted to add her speech was in French !

No problem,I can understand French & there are lots of other forum users who are speaking better French than me, so we could also understand Princess Haya´s speech if it was in French :)

i would love to hear her speaking french i don't know how many languaes Haya speak.

I'm not surprised Haya´s speech was in French. She lived in Paris and she has knowledge of French

i would love to hear her speaking french i don't know how many languaes Haya speak.

Me too, I would like to hear her speak French :) I am sure she speaks well, she has a talent for language because she speaks English nicely and got an excellent education in GB.
We know for sure she speaks Arabic/English/French fluently. I have read that she also speaks German and some Russian too, but it was just a random webpage so we do not know if it is true. German language skills would be plausible because she has worked with some German horse-riders to improve her show-jumping skills in the past (she has talked about it in an interview, she said that they thought her to be more disciplined.)

Back
Top Bottom