Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a bout a girl named alexandra claiming to be the loved one of the prince

what a bout a girl named alexandra claiming to be the loved one of the prince
Never heard of her as well. These are all rumours. And not even so public. Its like just one girl stands up and say prince is marrying me. One girl rumour.

No, it isnt compulsory that a Shaikh has to marry in family first. There is no prescribed regulation for that. Also in UAE we dont use the title crown princess.
Hi Imanmajed. I heard from somewhere that sheikh hamdan is living with his girlfriend in his house at NAS. Also since many years.and all people in NAS knows that. But cant talk about that due to security reasons.. only his crew or his friends knows.. that.. Living in dubai have u came to know about this... U migh correct me.

Would Dubai love it, if their Crown Prince had a public wedding?
Especially if it was a foreigner?
Hi. I heard prince hamdan in having a girlfriend in his house in nad al sheba. For many years. Do u know about it? Some one told me people i Nas all know but cant talk about that due to his privacy.

I feel such a dunce for not seeing it before as in way back in April 2018 but His Highness Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan was in New York at the same time as Jelena Hadid when she was celebrating her birthday. Shame about the 15 year age gap otherwise I would have said interesting.
Belive me I dont say all these thing.. there is on ig one girl is saying that she is personal trainer at NAS. She is working there since it open. And that she has videos and photoes of sheikh hamdan going out on date with his long term girlfriend. Only the girl face is not covered. Thats why she cant show the photoes.
I also dont know how true or false is this story. But someone from dubai can confirm this.???

Hi Ainee I'm not privy to CP Hamdan's private life apologies if it looked like my reply to the thread was in reply to your post. Also please disregard my previous post.

I would think anyone at NAS would have to sign a non-disclosure agreement or would be employed in good faith that they would not disclose on the private lives of the ruling family?

Last edited:
Hi Ainee I'm not privy to CP Hamdan's private life apologies if it looked like my reply to the thread was in reply to your post. Also please disregard my previous post.

I would think anyone at NAS would have to sign a non-disclosure agreement or would be employed in good faith that they would not disclose on the private lives of the ruling family?
Ok its fine. But that girl says that its like this thay actually sign the agreemant there for not leaking out the information regarding everything that sheikhs rulling family. But she has actually made an ig to disrepute sh.hamdan life.. she has beign saying to many people that she even has proof of how faz3 moves with his girlfriend. Even at ball or date..... I have no idea either she is making up stories for her publicity. Or whats truth... If you can find from.any source the truth about such stories. Do inform me.

Hi, I only recently started reading about Hamdan, and from his poetry it seems like he is already in a serious long term relationship.

He might be married to the same woman. Maybe he is keeping her a secret for some reason.

I am starting to think, the kid Maj is probably his own son. I know the media says maj is ahmed al jaber's son, but I have a feeling he is crown prince's son.

Without speculating further on CP Hamdan's marital status- I should never have doubted or read into spurious rumours about CP Hamdan on other websites.

He through his actions proves himself to be a great and loyal and dedicated man. To his work, to his people, to his country, to his family and friends.

I could only ever think well of him.

Welcome to the forum newhere I hope you enjoy posting :)

Last edited:
Thank you Marjor.

Him having a girlfrien/ wife is not even speculation anymore, because his poetry makes it obvious he is deeply in love and is very faithful to her.

I am sorry if my speculation came across as rude, but I honestly didn't mean to say he is of bad character. In fact I admire that he is so intensely loyal to the one he loves.

I assumed Maj is his kid because, he is way too close to the kid. If you look at the kids instagram or his supposed fathers instagram, there's not a single picture of that kid with his oen father. Literally all the pics are with Hamdan. And it's not just pictures, it's the way Hamdan takes care of that kid, like a father. Also he is not as close to any of his nephew's or neice's, as he is eith Maj.

From his poetry, it seems like he is in a relationship with the woman for almost a decade. If his engagement ended in 2010, then he probably married the women he loves doon after, and Maj's age kind of fits with that timeline.

Last edited:
Thank you Marjor.

Him having a girlfrien/ wife is not even speculation anymore, because his poetry makes it obvious he is deeply in love and is very faithful to her.

I am sorry if my speculation came across as rude, but I honestly didn't mean to say he is of bad character. In fact I admire that he is so intensely loyal to the one he loves.

I assumed Maj is his kid because, he is way too close to the kid. If you look at the kids instagram or his supposed fathers instagram, there's not a single picture of that kid with his oen father. Literally all the pics are with Hamdan. And it's not just pictures, it's the way Hamdan takes care of that kid, like a father. Also he is not as close to any of his nephew's or neice's, as he is eith Maj.

From his poetry, it seems like he is in a relationship with the woman for almost a decade. If his engagement ended in 2010, then he probably married the women he loves doon after, and Maj's age kind of fits with that timeline.

Its not true definàtly. U can find maj fotoes with ahmed jber accounts as well as his own brother accounts.. also his brothers look same as him.. Sh.Hamdan writes love poetry even before he became CP. From very young age.. and his father writes in same manner. All about women and beauty etc.. But its true imagination because one girl cant has multiple shapes or character. In CP poetry its new event amd new description every time..
Even i have heard a big rumour....why girl is spreading that i dont know.. its fake...

Ainne, his poetry is definitely about one single woman. Characters are complex, and so are relationships. Everything is not the same everyday in relationships. Sometimes couples fight, sometimes they hate each other, sometimes they are hurt etc.
He is definitely in a relationship, if not already married to her.
It's delusional to think, his poetry subject is an imaginary woman.

Does anyone know how to pronounce the name Fazza?

Last edited:
Its not true definàtly. U can find maj fotoes with ahmed jber accounts as well as his own brother accounts.. also his brothers look same as him.. Sh.Hamdan writes love poetry even before he became CP. From very young age.. and his father writes in same manner. All about women and beauty etc.. But its true imagination because one girl cant has multiple shapes or character. In CP poetry its new event amd new description every time..
Even i have heard a big rumour....why girl is spreading that i dont know.. its fake...

the little moh, looks a lot like his father aj, the same as his brothers, hamdan he must have a love has seen him grow and now appears in the video before the expo 2020, no doubt that when he has his own children we will see many photos in his facet as a father.

There are many rumous circulating at the Internet. Some even say they are married to the CP and even have cildren with him. But I don't know how many of them are true or false. Perhaps some of these girls had a love affair with him and now saying they are his gf/wife?

But from what I know for sure is in Islam are relationships like this are forbidden..

There are many rumous circulating at the Internet. Some even say they are married to the CP and even have cildren with him. But I don't know how many of them are true or false. Perhaps some of these girls had a love affair with him and now saying they are his gf/wife?

But from what I know for sure is in Islam are relationships like this are forbidden..

The rumors are just that..rumors! I don't think he has had any affairs with any women other than that one woman he writes about in his poetry.

I am guessing he is married to her, so his relationship with her is definitely legal.
His parents probably don't accept her, so he keeps his wife a secret.

the little moh, looks a lot like his father aj, the same as his brothers, hamdan he must have a love has seen him grow and now appears in the video before the expo 2020, no doubt that when he has his own children we will see many photos in his facet as a father.

Maybe the man Ahmed Jaber has a sister? It's possible that Hamdan's love interest is the sister, that will explain why the kid looks like him.

Okay .. Let's move on.

Please REMEMBER that this thread is not about disproven and/ or unsubstantiated gossip about sheikh Hamdan's personal life.

Any further off-topic comments will be deleted without notice.

Thank you.

When Hamdan does get married, how will his wife earn financial income? It’s not like she’ll be working on a daily basis, she’ll be doing charity/humanitarian work as well as attending events...
sorry if this seems like a silly question.

Such a gold digger

I know our suggestions doesn't matter but I think for Hamdan, King Abdullah's half-sister Princess Raiyah Bint-Hussain would be good. Wait,wait just hear me out. She's a process, she's unmarried and she's around the same age as him. But i know that the RF will want a much younger wife for him

Why do they want a younger wife for him?

Would it be possible for HH CP Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum to be married in the future without making his wife public?

HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum celebrated his nuptials in a very public way.

I always thought CP Hamdan to take after the best parts of both of his parents, to be a well-mannered person and to partake in the truth. He is so loving that I personally couldn't imagine him being anything but honest in his love- and that would include a public ( or as public as is permitted) wedding reception. However would value others opinions :)

If Hamdan is really single, then maybe Rania's daughter Iman will be a good choice.

I know she is young for him but I think the age factor can be overlooked because Hamdan is just too good. Iman might not find a younger guy as good as Hamdan. Anyone agree with me?

I think Iman would prefer to enter in a monogamous marriage, with a man she will really love and who will really love her.

Her parents married for love.

I think Iman would prefer to enter in a monogamous marriage, with a man she will really love and who will really love her.

Her parents married for love.

I don't think Hamdan would be in a polygamous relationship. He's seems like a pretty forward and open-minded guy. If he he was into polygamy, he would have been married by now.

I am not sure whether he is single or married. At least officially he is not married, so I believe he is not married.

As for love, it's hard not to fall in love with Hamdan. I only got to know about him about a month or two ago, and I am so obsessed. Hamdan has so many talents and has such a lovely personality, it's just hard not to fall in love with him. But I get everyone has different taste. Maybe Iman prefers a different type, we won't know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom