Royal Wedding Cakes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have mercy! Whose going to eat all that cake. Seems like kind of a waste to me. But absolutely beautiful.

*laughs*

Seriously, I know what you mean. Mind you, I'd imagine the couple would have a lot of guests to feed and pieces of the cake would go to charities, as was the case with the Queen Mother's wedding cake and possibly other royal wedding cakes.

The top tier of The Queen's wedding cake was re-iced for Prince Charles's christening.

Has anyone seen this blog? It has cakes from the weddings of Princess Victoria and CP Frederick William of Prussian all the way to Duke and Duchess of Vendome..

Clara’s Designer Cakes

Wow!!
What enormous cakes!!!

Most of it didn't seem edible actually. Especially with the older ones.

thank you so much for sharing , i love to seel the photos, the only thing i did not like it is the bride and the groom on the top of the cake of Mary and Frederik, i think it is bad taste, but yust my opinion! the rest i love all of them!

Have mercy! Whose going to eat all that cake. Seems like kind of a waste to me. But absolutely beautiful.
I live in France (near paris) and i Saw just this WeekEnd the same style of Cake quite as tall by a windows shop, I found it original as a party or Wedding cake but when i Get near ....i constat that it wasn't a cake
it was just a very big Support for the Macarons (small colored round cakes up) , under the macarons it is just a plastic support which give the apparence of a very big cake....;)

all wedding cakes are like that. They have a smooth finish and are supposed to stand still..not jiggle like jello.
Look at all the other pictures, they're all the same.
people mag had a suprise on Queen Noor and KH and their bottom layer was fake and no one told them and they cut it :D

Wedding cake of Pavlos and Marie-Chantal (I hope these work).

This is a link of them cutting the cake with swords. The cake is huge.
At Hampton Court Palace

I hope this work. Here's a replice of the eight-tier cake for the wedding of Prince Pavlov of Greece and Marie Chantal Miller at Hampton Court in London. The cake is by Colette Cake's of New York. (# is part of the web address).
Colette’s Cakes — A Royal Wedding#

This is a culinary masterpiece aesthetically and optcally. I am getting hungry.

1. Princess Caroline of Monaco and Philippe Junot on June 29, 1978.

2. Caroline and second husband in 1983.

www.corbis.com & Unknown Source

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8616/caroline9km.jpg
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2192/carolinemonaco657tv.jpg
I like the cake with Junot better but the one with Stefano well, I would not pass a piece or five.Yes I know they are given in miniature pieces.. but I have not had a piece since from somebody's wedding since 2007.The three tiered cake of Caro's with Stefano were symolic of the three children they would have.

Clotilde and Emanuele

I'm years late in replying, but YES! Clotilde was very pregnant (6 months along) when she got married.

Clotilde Courau announced her engagement on 10 July, and on 25 September 2003 at the Church of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri in Rome, she married HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto Umberto Reza Rene Maria of Savoy, the Prince of Venice and Piedmont. At the wedding she wore a wedding gown designed by Valentino. After marriage Clotilde became Princess Clotilde of Savoy, the Princess of Venice & Piedmont (Italian: SAR la Principessa Clotilde di Savoia, Principessa di Venezia e Piemonte). Although the titles and distinctions of the Italian royal family have been abolished, she is referred to courtesy, as Princess of Savoy, Princess of Venice and Piedmont.
The couple have two daughters:

Very nice cake!

Back
Top Bottom