Royal-Royal Marriages Today

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are my dream royal couples for European future monarchs:

Prince Josef Wenzel of Liechtenstein (b.1995) and Princess Luisa Maria of Belgium (b.1995)

Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant (b.2001) and Charles, Viscount Linley (b.1999)

Princess Catharina-Amalia of Orange (b.2003) Count Felix of Monpezat (b.2002)

Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway (b.2004) and Prince Emmanuel of Belgium (b.2005)

Crown Prince Christian of Denmark (b.2005) and Princess Eleonore of Belgium (b.2008)

Leonor, Princess of Asturias (b.2005) and Prince Gabriel of Belgium (b.2003)

Princess Estelle of Sweden (b.2012) and James, Earl of Wessex (b.2007)

Prince George of Wales (b.2013) and Princess Leonore of Sweden (b.2014)

Hereditary Prince Jacques of Monaco (b.2014) and Princess Charlotte of Wales (b.2015)

Prince Charles of Luxembourg (b.2020) and Princess Adrienne of Sweden (b.2018)

Edited.
I better not inflict any heart attacks on spanish royal watchers with my opinions....:nuke:

Last edited:
Leonor, Princess of Asturias and Prince Gabriel of Belgium would make a wonderful couple!

Another option for Leonor would be Prince Umberto of Bulgaria, son of Prince Konstantin and grandson of King Simeon.

Leonor, Princess of Asturias and Prince Gabriel of Belgium would make a wonderful couple!

Another option for Leonor would be Prince Umberto of Bulgaria, son of Prince Konstantin and grandson of King Simeon.
Hopefully Leonor will marry for love!

I think the only royal-royal marriages in the future will be Elisabeth of Belgium, Wenzel and Marie Caroline Liechtenstein and the children of Paul and Eilika Habsburg (Karoly-Konstantin is an Adonis!, maybe someone can post a photo, he turned 20 in July and loves horses)
I predict that Christian Denmark won' t marry a Danish woman and Amalia Netherlands won' t marry a man from the Netherlands.
All the others (Spain, the Scandinavians, Portugal, Japan f.i.) will marry commoners from their own countries.

Back
Top Bottom