Queen Noor- News Thread III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahoogie said:
I saw on the wedding pics of KH and QN that some of KH's children to Muna were present on that wedding..How about Princess Muna,was she there?..It was unlikely that she'd attended.

P. Muna was present at the wedding.

Actually it seems to me she has put on weight - which is a good thing. It's only natural that she would as she gets older.

As 4her low profile lately i guess she's decided to relax a bit more - sounds good to me!!!

Amina said:
Actually it seems to me she has put on weight - which is a good thing. It's only natural that she would as she gets older.

As 4her low profile lately i guess she's decided to relax a bit more - sounds good to me!!!

when i think of her father najeeb halaby or her mother, they are/were very thin in the older age too.
so i think its a bit the genes that shes loosing so much weight.
but i agree i think she looks better than in the last half year.

From Newscom

Attachments

• qn-june97nws.jpg
    qn-june97nws.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 438
  • qr-99nws.jpg
    qr-99nws.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 283
  • qr-nws.jpg
    qr-nws.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 360
  • qr-nws1.jpg
    qr-nws1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 312
  • qr-nws2.jpg
    qr-nws2.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 307
  • qr-nws3.jpg
    qr-nws3.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 274
A reminder please that in only current photos and news are to be posted in this thread.

Lyonnaise
TRF Moderator

closesttoheaven said:
well there i have to agree :D
but it speaks for noor that she used a simple one.dont think it was TOO simple because i think there are beautifull dresses which are simple too.and her one wasnt beautifull in my eyes.

maybe it wasn't, but she was stunning beautiful and very, very happy, while I can c a Rania so sophisticated on her wed days, everything she wore was so in a bad taste, I must say that in the last 12 years she has become a real Lady, so elegant and beautiful.

Amina said:

yes, she's not so thin as in the old days, but still a very beautiful woman.

closesttoheaven said:
when i think of her father najeeb halaby or her mother, they are/were very thin in the older age too.
so i think its a bit the genes that shes loosing so much weight.
but i agree i think she looks better than in the last half year.

sure, her mum is still so thin! maybe as she is from Swedish roots, hope Iman and Raiyah will always be like her mum, Hamzah must absolutely gain weight !

" Q.Noor's dress was by Dior and Q. Rania's by Bruce Oldfield."

there's a big difference between Bruce Oldfield and Dior........

emily62_1 said:
sure, her mum is still so thin! maybe as she is from Swedish roots, hope Iman and Raiyah will always be like her mum, Hamzah must absolutely gain weight !

I think he was chubbier on his wedding day,U can see that in Aqaba's pics,the military suit wasn't that good on him,although I think that was because he was busy with school and didn't have time for training,but now he probably has more time for that and he will form a muscular body like the old days.:)

(that's if he graduated,we have no accurate news about that)

lil Monkey said:
I think he was chubbier on his wedding day,U can see that in Aqaba's pics,the military suit wasn't that good on him,although I think that was because he was busy with school and didn't have time for training,but now he probably has more time for that and he will form a muscular body like the old days.:)

(that's if he graduated,we have no accurate news about that)

he looks just like 1 who is anorexic, he is weary, tired and stressed, and so thin, not healthy at all, this since he lost his title!

emily62_1 said:
he looks just like 1 who is anorexic, he is weary, tired and stressed, and so thin, not healthy at all, this since he lost his title!

no not anorexic,come on...He looks good no matter what. But I agree may be he needs to take a break from things. We even don't know if he's still in Jordan,he might have left to the US already as school is about to start (if not already started!).
I don't think loosing his title has anything to do with how he looked the last time we saw him. He looked like that sometime before.

lil Monkey said:
no not anorexic,come on...He looks good no matter what. But I agree may be he needs to take a break from things. We even don't know if he's still in Jordan,he might have left to the US already as school is about to start (if not already started!).
I don't think loosing his title has anything to do with how he looked the last time we saw him. He looked like that sometime before.

i totally agree.

@emily62_1
come on - have you ever seen some anorexic person?you wouldnt speak this way about!and believe me this time - i worked together with such persons - he looks totally healthy!

i thought he finished his studies?

closesttoheaven said:
i totally agree.

I don't know,there's no way we can tell unless there's something official on his website.

closesttoheaven said:
i totally agree.

@emily62_1
come on - have you ever seen some anorexic person?you wouldnt speak this way about!and believe me this time - i worked together with such persons - he looks totally healthy!

no, he always was thin ,but he did look healthy and happy, often smiling, he does look so sad these days. PS- I did nt say he's anorexic, but he looks like 1, to state that he looks upset , very thin and unhappy.

emily62_1 said:
no, he always was thin ,but he did look healthy and happy, often smiling, he does look so sad these days. PS- I did nt say he's anorexic, but he looks like 1, to state that he looks upset , very thin and unhappy.

I read somewhere he was in Qatar.

emily62_1 said:

he doesnt look like anorexic - never!
i agree - hes thin - thats right - no matter!
but not anorexic.than hashim looks more anorexic than hamza....

mh dont know if he looks unhappy.the last pictures always were from events where you dont have to laugh i think.
we shouldnt interprate too much only because he lost the title.he has his wife and he loves her - and he has his siblings and his mother.he has other things that make him happy.

closesttoheaven said:
he doesnt look like anorexic - never!
i agree - hes thin - thats right - no matter!
but not anorexic.than hashim looks more anorexic than hamza....

mh dont know if he looks unhappy.the last pictures always were from events where you dont have to laugh i think.
we shouldnt interprate too much only because he lost the title.he has his wife and he loves her - and he has his siblings and his mother.he has other things that make him happy.

I don't think Emily stresses on the fact that he looks like this because he lost the title,I think she meant something else. I understand you Emily,but let's not jump into conclusions,I am sure he's probably just tired and it has nothing to do with his personal life or even "political" life. ONly time will tell and I have a feeling we might hear some news about him soon.

lil Monkey said:
I don't think Emily stresses on the fact that he looks like this because he lost the title,I think she meant something else. I understand you Emily,but let's not jump into conclusions,I am sure he's probably just tired and it has nothing to do with his personal life or even "political" life. ONly time will tell and I have a feeling we might hear some news about him soon.

okey - but he doesnt really seem tired to me even he doesnt laugh so much on the last pictures.but maybe im wrong.
oh and i have to add - unhealthy thin is queen ranja^^ well its not the right thread - but we are talking about so....
but we will see what the time brings....

lil Monkey said:

well, u know, KH has told him many times, read QN's bio for this, that he, Ham ,was to be his heir, he didn't want to study at Harrow, he was home- sick, but both KH and QN told him he had to, he was only 14 at the time, as he was to be the future King, that's what QN writes in her bio, what do u think he feels now that he's a no1, with no future ahead of him ? he's a stranger in his own country, how should he feel ? I can't c why his wife is always so cheerful in public, how come is she so happy, can't she c her hubby is so upset , he doesn't know what to do with his life, now, he's got a degree, KA doesn't want him around, maybe he should teach in a US University......... his future is not in Jordan.He must start again in US.

emily62_1 said:
well, u know, KH has told him many times, read QN's bio for this, that he, Ham ,was to be his heir, he didn't want to study at Harrow, he was home- sick, but both KH and QN told him he had to, he was only 14 at the time, as he was to be the future King, that's what QN writes in her bio, what do u think he feels now that he's a no1, with no future ahead of him ? he's a stranger in his own country, how should he feel ? I can't c why his wife is always so cheerful in public, how come is she so happy, can't she c her hubby is so upset , he doesn't know what to do with his life, now, he's got a degree, KA doesn't want him around, maybe he should teach in a US University......... his future is not in Jordan.He must start again in US.

well thats looking at the bright side of things!
Not everyone in this world can be crown prince or king. But Hamzah is fortunate enough to be a prince, he has wealth, health, a good education and a wife. How can you ask if he is "no1, with no future ahead of him"?
Prince Hamzah can be whatever he wants, do whatever he likes, he can still serve his country. Infact many would say that now he has more freedom. If things were different he'd still be crown prince, would work hard for his role for years to come and in the end would've quite likely lost his title once Prince Hussein was older. Isnt it better that he knows now when he's still very young and can deal with the disappointment and plan what he wants to do with the rest of his life?

How do you know KA doesnt want him around? Infact KA has said that he wants Hamzah to assume more responsibilities, albeit withouth the CP title. To say that Hamzah has no future in Jordan is to say that he has nothing to contribute.You're basically making assumptions based on what you think he should do.
But if you really knew P.Hamzah, have heard him speak of his role, you'd know he's very proud of where he comes from and he truly wants to serve his family and country. He wont abandon it just because he's not the CP anymore. Prince Hassan lost his CP title too, after decades of service, whereas Hamzah had been CP for only 5 years or so. But did Prince Hassan leave Jordan because he wasnt CP anymore? No. Because serving one's country isnt just about titles.
Everytime you write about Hamzah you mention he's unhappy. Is losing the CP title the end of the world? If it doesnt bother him as much then it shouldn't bother you. I have seen pictures of him recently and he doesnt seem unhappy to me. He's just a serious sort of person. It doesnt mean that he's miserable or feeling sorry for himself. So maybe you should stop feeling sorry for him too.

Last edited:
emily62_1 said:

maybe you have a problem with the fact that he lost the title - more than he has?!
i dont know if he has - but i think there are enough things that makes him happy - even he lost the title!
so i cannot understand why his wife shouldnt laugh?!
and hes no stranger in his own country.do you live there?
he grew up there - thats his FIRST HOME - and his siblings are there and so on.
ask jordanians what they think about.but its his home-country.
i think he is and was sad about loosing the title.but for sure - his wife - his mother - his siblings are care for him that he doesnt get depressed or something else.they love each other.

closesttoheaven said:
maybe you have a problem with the fact that he lost the title - more than he has?!
i dont know if he has - but i think there are enough things that makes him happy - even he lost the title!
so i cannot understand why his wife shouldnt laugh?!
and hes no stranger in his own country.do you live there?
he grew up there - thats his FIRST HOME - and his siblings are there and so on.
ask jordanians what they think about.but its his home-country.
i think he is and was sad about loosing the title.but for sure - his wife - his mother - his siblings are care for him that he doesnt get depressed or something else.they love each other.

you know, I was not really talking to you, and since you have never been in Jordan, and you are not from there, I'd rather ask some1 else, no, I have no problems, I do think you have a serious one, though.

emily62_1 said:
you know, I was not really talking to you, and since you have never been in Jordan, and you are not from there, I'd rather ask some1 else, no, I have no problems, I do think you have a serious one, though.

its an open forum here - so talk with the messangers when its not allowed to answer to your comments.
and i have no problem.
i only say my opinion.
dont know why you cannot accept without becoming angry.

Maybe Queen Noor's ambition for her son set him up for a fall. Why would KH go around saying to him you are heir when the kid is only 14 and he has all these older brothers. Could Queen Noor have been grooming him for this role and making sure he was always by his father's side and "buttering him up". I'm sure he and his father loved each other, but I must say I would hope KH had enough intelligence to see the situation as his wife's ambition. Maybe he made comments (if he did) about heir just to tell them what they wanted to hear. After all, when he was sick his brother took over for a while and I read she wanted KH to appoint her young son. Whoa. What an insult to his older brothers plus would a teenager have been able to adequately run the country. Sorry, all he knew all his life was his mother pushing him to buddy up with his father and gave him false expetations of his future. Of course, KA wants his sons as crown prince. That would be normal! Just like KH bypassed his own brother and made KA crown prince. I think QR is a smart cookie and was protecting the interests of her family and influenced QA, but I don't think it was a bad thing.

Now instead of Queen Noor's son being a brother to the king in the family fold, he is an ousted CP. The price of his mother' ambition. I like QN, but she did wrong in the case of her son. She spun the wheel and lost.

I hope Queen Noor does not get to ambitious with the marriage of her daughters where they end up in a bad match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom