Queen Mary's Eveningwear Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mary looked wonderful at a dinner on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the American Chamber of Commerce Denmark this evening, October 10:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Not a fan of the return event outfit; in itself it is fine but a bit underdressed for the occasion imho.

a knockout dress.
I believe she wore it for Charles' 70th birthday. Glad we get to see more of it
She looks fantastic. The dress I believe is velvet. Lush and elegant in its simplicity. Timeless. Chic. I love Queen Mary does not feel the need to throw all the things on all at once. She also always knows the tone of the event and dresses accordingly. I think she looks stunning.

Thanks for finding the pic. It seems for the earlier outing of this gown, she wore a gold belt. This makes a significant difference to the shape and overall effect of this gown.

Not a fan of the return event outfit; in itself it is fine but a bit underdressed for the occasion imho.
I may be in minority but I like that she wore this type of outfit. While this is a "royal" event it is also a business arrangement. And in the business world wearing this type of outfit for a work "dinner" is somewhat standard.

She looks stunning! The red is amazing on her! Love the whole look from head to toe. The dress loos amazing on her - from the neckline to the flowing skirt - all of it! The Entire looks is on point! WOW!!

She looks stunning! The red is amazing on her! Love the whole look from head to toe. The dress loos amazing on her - from the neckline to the flowing skirt - all of it! The Entire looks is on point! WOW!!
Agree, agree. Red is definitely Mary's colour❤️

in motion it looks sooo good.
what a dress!

Mary is wearing a bracelet that seems to have a miniature on it. Does anyone know who that is? Thanks! :flowers:
Bracelet with pearls and diamond-encircled portrait of the later Queen Josefina of Sweden-Norway.

Attachments

• 1729549687790.png
    1729549687790.png
    164.1 KB · Views: 3
in motion it looks sooo good.
what a dress!
It looks stunning when she moved! gorgeous skirt. It is Carolina Herrera! It find it so elegant and chic. Sometimes you do not need to pile on all the heirloom jewelry to make an impact - here she has gone with her beautiful sentimental wedding earrings and that gorgeous bracelet with so much history.

Bracelet with pearls and diamond-encircled portrait of the later Queen Josefina of Sweden-Norway.

A bracelet of the Queen Josefina of Sweden-Norway, for an event with the heirs from Sweden and Norway. excellent choice Mary!

The neckline looks a bit wonky on her. But the back view is amazing.

Thanks so much - it is beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom