Queen Mary's Eveningwear Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks stunning. And, another repeat! Love how she used the blue on the dress for the accessories (shoes and clutch). Add a great pop of additional color to the entire look. The styling from head to toe is wonderful!

She did look wonderfull and I must say, I really love the fact that she still uses the box clutch that she has had for maybe 20 years now
Mary is really head and shoulders above all the other consorts and raises the bar in the style and fashion league.

Last edited:
I asked a question about wearing medals over his jacket but now I see, with him next to Queen Mary, they are both wearing gala event outfits. She looks great, like out of a storybook.

Mary looks fabulous. I also hope that this gown becomes part of her rotation for the New Year's Courts.
I would love to see that dress at new year courts but I think there are higher chances to see it at the second or third court more than the first. The dress has a lot of gold on it and since at the first court the royals wear the gold chain of the order of the elephant, it may be to much gold overall. But since Mary rarely misses in the fashion statkes, it she can make the dress wear for the first court as well, I am sure we may get to see it.

She turned a catalog dress into a regal dress perfect for the event

It's indeed a special dress. I would recommend taking a look at the collar again because there is some room for improvement...

Yes I see what you mean about the collar now, Somebody. The collar needs more backing with Pelon or something. Also, it doesn’t seem to align correctly where it is split. It looks like they created a button and loop which don’t line up to my eyes. And it looks like Mary undid it after a while

Queen Mary looks fantastic in her gown. I love the changes she's made to it including the collar! I won't be surprised to see this address again during the daytime New Year's courts.

Queen Mary looks fantastic in her gown. I love the changes she's made to it including the collar! I won't be surprised to see this address again during the daytime New Year's courts.
It would look beautiful with the ruby parure tiara 😊

Back
Top Bottom