Queen Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mary looks amazing. Beautiful color on her! Everything from hair to accessories are perfect.

Love the coat dress and the hair and which is fairly substantial if you study it. Great color and style for her, who is the designer? Nice matching gloves. The grey scarf ruins it for me

Love the coat dress and the hair and which is fairly substantial if you study it. Great color and style for her, who is the designer? Nice matching gloves. The grey scarf ruins it for me

Agreed. I love the dress; the color and style suit her. I really like her purple hair band, and her hair was styled so nicely. I really like the brooch (?) at her waist; it added some interest to a simple outfit. Her jewelry was perfect. Just a lovely outfit. But- the grey scarf does ruin it, such an eyesore imo. It's an otherwise perfect outfit.

Love the blouse , seriously not a fan of , well I cannot tell from the picture if it is a skirt or , hideous extra wide trousers ? Love the stamp .

She looks fantatsic. Love the blouse and the wide trousers. Gorgeous head to toe!

I can’t make up my mind about the blouse. It’s a bit too busy for my taste.

She looks fantatsic. Love the blouse and the wide trousers. Gorgeous head to toe!
Since I can't edit my post....one thing about Queen Mary is that she always understands the event she's attending. She reads the room and dresses appropriately. Here she's done it again. This is not a formal event. No need for a full on coat dress. She is still elegant in a more casual ans approachable way. And as usual she's pulled out a repeat. Don't have an issue with the wider trousers as they do elevate the simple combination of blouse and pants. Every engagement does not require bespoke coat dresses or matchy accessories.

I think she looks fabulous here. The outfit is on point and she knew the assignment.

Back
Top Bottom