Queen Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love a square neckline and the pearls. But the fabric doesn’t look good, shouldn’t be so wrinkled

I love a square neckline and the pearls. But the fabric doesn’t look good, shouldn’t be so wrinkled
Depending on the light, in some pictures the wrinkles aren't as obvious. I know linen tends to wrinkle easily.

Is her dress black or navy? Either way, I like it. Very elegant.

Do not like the orangey color of her hair and the part down the middle. The dress is fine, but I do not like the added woven belt.

Another really lovely outfit for the Danish athletes reception by the reigning best dressed queen.

I love the dress Mary wore for the reception. I agree that she is the best dressed queen! I do think Mary's hair needs a refresh. I like the color but not the style.

A gorgeous suit. I agree it would be nice if she had a new hairstyle, but I do like the scarf she’s used to tie back her hair.

Seems an odd choice for mid-September, but the skirt and blouse are lovely.
The blouse is a much nicer creation by VB compared to the one worn in Spain last week ;)
Most of North Western Europe is enjoying a final blast of summer so it might explain the summery outfit.

Beautiful color combination,the skirt is really gorgeous. Good to see more reasonable heels on her. Her hair looks auburn in that pic. Not a fan of the color or length

Beautiful color combination,the skirt is really gorgeous. Good to see more reasonable heels on her. Her hair looks auburn in that pic. Not a fan of the color or length
Yes I'm not sure how much longer she's going to get away with long hair. You get to a point in life where it actually ages you.

Back
Top Bottom