Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 14: July 2018 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the blouse is pretty Queen Maxima seems to like this style as she have so many simal blouse in different colors
i only wishe she didn't repeat the skirt too

The skirt is one of the ugliest garments I’ve ever seen. Just try to imagine how you could make someone appear much larger, use thick material with a lot of texture, use bright colors, large plaids or prints, and a. Rey large ruffle, an uneven one at that. All that is missing is shiny and sequins

:previous:

The tartan skirt is one of her worst Natan pieces..

** January 2017 **

Why does she do this to herself, a tomato red blouse with a weird hot pink and brown plaid wool skirt and black shoes and messy hair under that hat......so off key it is pathetic. The skirt design with this fabric is so off key for tiny pleats in a huge plaid show she is wider then she really is, the top is not tucked in properly and is also not the correct color to go with the skirt. I so wonder where she is getting these ideas in her choices of clothing the last few years.

Stylish Iversen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointing. For a state visit of that importance, she could have done better than her usual state visit look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointing. For a state visit of that importance, she could have done better than her usual state visit look.
Initial look is not great.

Very autumnly and stylish, great combination with the diamond-and-kunzite jewels.

Another of those headband hats! I guess that is the current trend, but I hope it ends soon.

I agree, the suit itself is not bad but not for this reception. Headwear is a bit underwhelming for Maxima's standards.

I like the color, and I like the cut of the coat/dress, but am not liking the shiny fabric, and the fringe looks a bit tacky, especially in combination with the shine. And I actually like the hat.

I'm not sure about the fringe, but I do like this outfit. Maxima looks very nice. It is perfect for Autumn in London I think.

Not sure why the UK deserves better clothes then other state visits :ermm:

I found the look under whelming. Color and style is nice but fabric is bad.

Disappointed in headband. I usually love when she is on a visit as I can count on her usually having a great proper hat.

Love the colour but not the fabric (agree with lula, it is too shiny and reminds me this). I hope to see a proper hat but I am fine with that bandeau. Love her hair today. It is her usual formal look and very appropriate, something I expect to see from her.

Last edited:
I like the colour of her outfit but the jacket ruins the ouftit imo, the fringes are to much and a smaller belt would be better, Not a fan of the small hat thing. I expected more tbh

I like her! Very elegant and chic!

The whole outfit is FABULOUS! One her best looks this year for me. The color, the fit, the hat and the jewels are spot on. Can't wait to see more.

I like the look, overall. The one thing that looks off to me is the wide belt. But it’s a nice colour and style. Maybe not one of her best looks but still overall quite pretty.

Queen Máxima looked very stylish and elegant and a great colour on the queen.

A fairly usual Formal look from the Queen of the Netherlands, but in an unpleasant shade of Pink...

I think she looks good. Nothing too quirky drawing attention away from WA and QE2. Maybe she’ll go crazy tonight?

The pink outfit is exquisite. Beautiful color.

Wow...Maxima looked absolutely stunning. I loved how her hairstyle complimented her hat, the fit of her dresscoat was perfect, also loved its color. The jewels were well choosen. One of her best looks. She can definitely surprise us, especially during the state visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom