Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 14: July 2018 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Maxima in a recycled Natan dress attended the presentation of the Annual Report State of the SME 2018 by the Dutch Committee for Entrepreneurship in Moerkapelle today, October 3:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Close up ** March 2018 **

Last edited:
What an ugly dress. The brown details are not pretty to me,and don’t go with the color. Too many ruffles

Horrible juvenile ruffles. Look wouldn't look good on anyone older then 10.

When Queen Maxima being Queen! Today 5 October Queen Maxima participate in the twenty-year celebration of Leidsche Rijn, the largest construction site in the Netherlands.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...-20th-anniversary-of-the-picture-id1046082280
https://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:140774921:1800x650:w?v=5b6ff8d3&m=bhbjkohl

A green lace dress for the Queen today, She wore it again back December 2017

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/06/17/470C955A00000578-5152653-image-m-52_1512580494942.jpg

Last edited:
:previous: Such a beautiful and elegant dress for Maxima and I adore her butterfly brooch too. This colour is great on her.

She looks terrific in the green Lacey dress,like the very delicate feel to the lace. and the emeralds are the stars here. Just wish the brooch was pinned a little higher.

The green dress is absolutely stunning.

A terrific green dress on Queen Maxima and a great hat too,the brooch was also very beautiful.

Getting ready for Halloween I see ...

and that is one ugly skirt

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange choice of skirt. Thought it was a leather one at first. But she did look neat in the hair department for a change

Yes nice neat hairstyle and a lovely top ruined by those hideous Halloween brooches and horrible looking skirt.

It seems that Halloween has already arrived in Den Haag indeed! :whistling: I've never been a fan of her spider broaches (though I have arachnophobia, so they give me the shivers whenever she wears them!). The whole outfit as well just looks like Maxima put on whatever she saw first in her wardrobe.

The brooch ruin the look bit i reallly don't mind the skirt it's kind of fun,the top is lovely too i like the neckline.

I love the top but not the skirt.

Queen Máxima in a new grey and yellow Natan dress in Mainz, Germany, today, October 10, at the beginning of a working visit to the German states of Rhineland-Palatinate and Saarland:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Me gusta, muy bueno!

Unbelievable that the lace is actually wool. Very nice.

A truly ugly dress by her favorite designer. The mustard yellow is hard to swallow and the way the color changes below the bustling with yellow bits mixed into the gray makes it even worse. The pearls are beautiful

Queen Máxima on day 2 in Germany today, October 11, recycling a Natan dress she had before worn at King's Day this year.

** Full view ** Upper part ** April 2018 **

Last edited:
The upper part is eeally baice with hat and the hairdo earrings and all,the lace part of the dress is big no

Always impeccable Queen Maxima to these official visits!

This is a beautifully made dress. Not crazy about hair piece under her hat, at least that's what it looks like to me. I wish she'd just cut her hair to a healthy length and start over. She wore it shorter at one point and it was cute.

Much better appearance by Queen Máxima and thankfully no no bearded bits or lobsters/spiders hanging off her .

This dres really gives me the creeps. It looks like a disease, like a rash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom