Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 21: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A lovely blouse. I think the brand is great for less formal events, she tends to look good in it. the shoes seem to be suede? Which is an odd choice for a summery outfit perhaps.

Last edited:
Its a strange colour combination ,don't like the earrings they are too much!

A great dress for Máxima at the opening of the Social-Cultural Centre De Basis in Soesterberg today, August 29. It's by Natan, but I love it nevertheless ;)

** Full view ** gallery ** May 2022 **

He does get it right sometimes. And this is a rare example of that ;). A great improvement from the horror in Zeeland two days ago. The hat must be by Delvigne.

I think the outfit was nice but a tad too wedding guest for a daytime visit.
The queen did look very polished which is always a good start.
I agree that it didn't fully fit the occasion - but she already wore it twice during a state visit. And as she typically dresses up for these regional visits, it makes sense that she falls back on state visit outfits.

A very nice, fresh look for Queen Máxima who viewed the preparations for the Zundert flower parade today, August 30 - perfect choice for the event:

** Full view **

A very nice, fresh look for Queen Máxima who viewed the preparations for the Zundert flower parade today, August 30 - perfect choice for the event:

** Full view **
A nice simple look and a great colour combination.
A really lovely look on Queen Máxima.

This outfit is cute. Not every woman over 40 looks that good with her arms bare.

A nice (recycled) suit and nice hair for Máxima in Leiden today, September 2:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
The suit is very smart, the colour and the cut both work well for the Queen.

Máxima during two visits in Rotterdam today, September 3:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
I think this outfit is quite confused. If she had worn it with lower heels or trainers, IMO, it would have worked. Those high heels just seems quite incongruous with what is quite a casual look.

Queen Máxima opened the new polyclinic of the Dutch Endometriosis Clinic in Delft today, September 10 - I love her smile, as always, her look not that much ;)

Queen Máxima opened the new polyclinic of the Dutch Endometriosis Clinic in Delft today, September 10 - I love her smile, as always, her look not that much ;)
The outfit is ok ,the colours are autumnal and in season but I think the hat is a tad too much.

I think it is a ghastly outfit. She looks like a parrot, ready to fly away. And that is despite the outfit being in one colour. As it is new, we may look forward to some repeats of this ensemble.

The look is a bit too monochromatic. Perhaps if she had worn a white or black skirt the look would've worked.

The dress is really nice and nice to see it again ,the green headpiece or hat I don't think really works.
Agreed. Great summer dress. The hat can probably be sent to Lady Gaga to incorporate in one of her outfits.

The colour is nice but the design of that outfit is not nice and looks way too big on Queen Máxima.

I should have guessed who was the designer!

Back
Top Bottom