Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 18: July 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red is an eye-catching colour and Queen Maxima was quite wrong to have worn such a colour for one of Princess Amalia's big days. Furthermore, Queen Maxima's wardrobe must be huge and she would have had lots of other, more discreet, outfits to wear.

I agree with most of you the hair looks messy, in a neat bun, would have been better. She always looks vivacious though.

The queen looks lovely and it the dress is nicer with the coat.
Also a really nice hairstyle too.

She always looks much nicer in these sorts of neutrals, imho.

She needs to do something about her hair (..)
I prefer her in less flashy clothes that do not go to the volume and construction of her body

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t really like the color of her dress versus the accessories. On their own- great colors. Together- not so much.

Her hat is fabulous.
I could not agree more! Maxima's cape action is in tune with her usual flamboyance but did she really have to sit on it in the car? The linen coloured cape looked a mess, but needless to say, I believe a lot of people were riveted by her audacious and, shall we say memorable, hat. :ermm:

Queen Máxima during a video message for the Indonesia Fintech Summit 2021 held yesterday, December 12.

Other than the messy hair the rest of Queen Máxima's outfit is nice.

Queen Máxima participated in the online session 'The two faces of social media' organized by MIND with support from Amsterdam Public Health today, January 12, wearing her Rixo dress again:

** Pic ** 0ctober 2021 ** May 2020 **

I actually kind of love this dress. It's certainly bright and bold and wouldn't work for everyone but Maxima does bright and bold so well. I almost always really enjoy her style and this is no exception.

The dress is lovely but it a shame about the hairstyle and Queen Máxima should tie her hair back.

Queen Máxima paid a virtual visit to the Expertise Center Education Care (EC2) on Saba today:

** Pic **

And looks like she rolled out of bed, the top is not bad but messy hair and fuzz ball necklace :eek:

Beautiful dresses, I agree about the hair. It looks so overprocessed.

I agree, if her photo is going to be taken her hair should be near perfect, especially as she is now The Queen.

Queen Maxima casually dressed while volunteering for the Red Cross in Boskoop on January 19:

** Pic **

Queen Máxima during a meeting at the Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment in Den Haag today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

And here are some full view photos of the outfit of a later visit to the Home Owners Association in Amersfoort:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Queen Máxima in a reportage for the anniversary of the Oranje Fonds that will be shown next week:

** Pic **

Queen Máxima during a pre-recorded message for the „Digital Disruption & Inclusion: Challenges and Opportunities“ virtual conference that took place today, January 27:

Queen Máxima as United Nations Secretary-General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development Queen Máxima gave the opening speech at an online conference on financial education and literacy of the Joint European Supervisory Authorities (ESA) today, February 1:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Actually not bad nothing too loud or garish and hair is looking like some effort was made.

A nice enough outfit and lovely colours but the unkept messy hair again.

I actually like the dress and appearance of Carola Schouten better than the Queen.

Not too bad and a nicely put together outfit and appearnce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom