Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 8: September 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 8 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Evening Wear!

You can find the old thread here:

Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 7: July 2022 - September 2024 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Its a nice dress but needed a better pair of earrings and a bracelet for the event.

That looks as though it may be a denim dress. If so, interesting!

Denim dresses are hot in fashion these days, good pairing with red accessories!

Love the dress, shoes and bags. As always, wish there was a bit more jewelry to complete the look!

The dress, shoes, and clutch are fine. A little more effort with the hair and jewelry was needed.

Shoes are lovely.

If evening clothes are to look like bits are falling off them they should be handled by a better designer.

The dress is really nice but I think a bracelet would have looked really lovely as it was the Theatre Royal!
Yes, it’s lacking in something to lift it . I do like the shape of the skirt section of this dress.

Yes, it’s lacking in something to lift it . I do like the shape of the skirt section of this dress.
The opening of the theatre season needed a tad more sparkle ,a bracelet or more stand out earrings would have done the job.

its the usual style of dresses that work well for Letizia but I agree, the length is not right.

Very pretty dress! When she is standing still the hem is fine. But in motion it seems to pucker up a little right above the lace. The second page of the gallery has a few pictures showing this.

A nice colour and dress but the over all look could have used a bit of bling with the addition of a bracelet.

If only the hair would match the standard of the dress and the earrings that belong to the passing jewels ... to do nothing with it is a bad choice, same as National Day.

If only the hair would match the standard of the dress and the earrings that belong to the passing jewels ... to do nothing with it is a bad choice, same as National Day.
I don't mind the hairstyle for this event but not on National Day.
The dress and accompanying jewels really looked lovely last night.

Back
Top Bottom