Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 7: July 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A beautiful dress which I think was fine for the occasion. Just wish she’d been able to show how gorgeous it looks when the sun shines.
Given the forecast had been for heavy rain, I was surprised some of the royals hadn’t been a little more cautious or had a raincoat to hand. I guess nothing can protect you from such heavy downpours. Had they been informed they wouldn’t be protected fully undercover for such circumstances I wonder.

Letizia looks amazing! The CH dress is so simple, black and white with enlarged prints separated enough not to compete for attention. Looks great.

Re the Dior dress, another hit and she looks more regal on it that the picture of the runaway model that used it first.

@Erin9 I see your point and I notice the problem with the top is it breaks from the skirt by using black, so the design seems to be a separate top. Had it been one color, top and bottom, the embroidery would be more cohesive on the eye. She still looks great but not top and bottom matchy.

Can I recant what I said above about the Dior dress? Reason being I saw the other Olympic thread pictures with her at the Spanish Embassy and the dress now looks very messy to me and even makes her look shorter or closer to the ground.
I'll take back the compliment and side with @Erin9 's opinion 100%.

I still love it but for her choice of footwear and the need to be slightly shorter. I guess it’s a ‘marmite’ dress.

There is a very jealous King Felipe out there somewhere. ;)

For a very simple 90’s-esque dress (and shoes!), she looks pretty glamorous.

Oh dear...is all I have to say about the dress or rather negligee. For someone who is plagued by foot issues she sure likes her heels.

Yes, those other straps showing really cheapens the look! Not classy at all for a queen.
Not one of her nicer appearances,the dress looked like something out of a Victoria's Secret catalogue and her hairstyle didn't do much either.

Can't say I care for this at all. Looks like a summer robe. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say I care for this at all. Looks like a summer robe. (..)
Its not too bad when compared to her mother in laws pyjamas ;)
The colours and Letizia's hairstyle are nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of this dress at all. It looks like both Letizia and Sofia is going to a pj party.

And they’re going to break into a soft shoe dance routine just as soon as they grab their straw hats!

Last edited:
A great dress for Letizia at the traditional family dinner on Mallorca this evening:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** gallery **

The dress is a design by Ibizan Virginia Vald

The dress is lovely on the Queen; it is a great color too.

Letizia, relaxed and happy all in white with the most colorful, adorable bag!

Back
Top Bottom