Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia visited the headquarters of the Association for the Prevention, Reintegration and Care of Prostituted Women today, January 9:

** gallery **

Queen Letizia visited the headquarters of the Association for the Prevention, Reintegration and Care of Prostituted Women today, January 9:

** gallery **

Love the jacket! Color and fit are perfect. The color of pants and shoes are great but the style of both look off balance to me. I understand the need for the lower heeled shoes after reading back a few pages but this style paired with the cropped pants is a miss. :flowers:

The shoes and pants don't work but the coat is lovely and very practical in January!

The jacket suits her and gives her an extra boost of energy.

I think I stopped wearing this kind of shoes when I was ten years old.

The colour of the over coat is really lovely but it looks way too big on Letizia and is like a bathrobe.

Queen Letizia attended a working meeting of the Spanish Association Against Cancer in Madrid today, January 16:

** gallery **

A nice and simple black and white combination on Letizia today.

Queen Letizia in red at the exhibition "Life in Emergency" by artist Juan Zamora in Lleida today, January 23:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She picks very good shoe colors with her red outfits. This and the pale pink.

Queen Letizia always looks lovely in red and a great look today.

Looks like a Sisters of Mercy habit ,all Letizia is missing is her veil ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like something from an old Dutch painting.

The camel colour coat is really lovely and the colour of the dress too is beautiful.
A very smart appearance today.

Queen Letizia elegant in blue at the annual reception to the accredited diplomatic corps in Spain today, January 31:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
One of Queen Letizia's nicest appearances in a very long time and what a difference the jewels make!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom