Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2021 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The King also did not dress casual and made an effort and looked very smart
I would say that the king did not make an effort, for him the "casual" and normal thing is to wear a jacket like almost all the parents who were in school at that time. It is a school for parents with a high-medium, or high-very high level, and almost everyone is used to wearing a suit in their day-to-day life. It is no effort, mainly for the king.
You may indeed like the queen's outfit or not, but it was not at all inappropriate, that's my point. I don't love that blouse too much.
: flores:

The queen was beautiful today. Dress, shoes, bag, color, earrings and hairstyle. She is perfect for a sober military ceremony. Very sober this year due to the consequences of Covid-19
Today I loved it. Very elegant: flores:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the pink coat dress, but I would have shortened the hem just a smidge, though I suppose the length is on-trend at the moment.

Overall though, a nice outfit. I especially liked the color coordination with Felipe.

Not a fans of pink but it's refreshing. I think there isn't enough space for a brooch so I would add a pearl necklace. :flowers:

I like the dress and the color but i´m not sure the shoes and bag match with the dress and as mentioned before i think the dress needed a belt and maybe a brooch.. but overall its good look.:flowers:

Queen Letizia in black at the official opening of the Memorial Centre for the Victims of Terrorism today, June 1:

** gallery **

Queen Letizia in black at the official opening of the Memorial Centre for the Victims of Terrorism today, June 1:

** gallery **

Looks like a new dress?

The queen looks lovely and perfect for an outdoor summer event.

I like the dress but it seems a little casual for the event.

Overall I like the dress, although the skirt is very voluminous. I think I would have liked it better if there had been a bit less fullness to that bottom flounce.

I like the "Spanish flamenco " touch but i dislike the buttons..it looks similar to several denim dresses she owns.

I like the dress but am not a fan of flat hair parted down the middle.

The dress is not ugly, it is okay, but I dislike the buttons (too big and light brown, which don't go well with the black fabric and white lines).

I like it a lot and think it looks nice, but I also feel that memorial-type events like this should not be about the clothes. As long as you are covered and respectable. It's what you're doing that matters.

The dress is very pretty and suits her a lot. But I wouldn't wear it in a death memorial. Despite the black color it looks festive. A simple cut dress would be perfect.

** gallery **

Last edited:
Is the dress today also new ?
It would also have worked too for the event yesterday a really lovely look.

:previous:

Yes, it is! It's from Ulises Merida's autum/winter ceollection 2021/2022.

The dress is part of a collection that Ulises Mérida made with women from the Association for the Prevention, Reintegration and Care of Prostituted Women with which Queen Letizia has had several meetings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting design, but I think that the dress is too big on Letizia. Also I think the pink coat dress was too large on her as well.

Really nice look for Queen Letizia today. I really like the dress, though I must agree it looks one size bigger. But its a overall nice look, very polished (love her shoes).

It is a collection of Ulises Mérida, along with 12 women belonging to APRAMP (Association for the Prevention, Reintegration and Care of Prostituted Women), of which the queen is also an active in solidarity. All profits will go to the aforementioned association. It's the most wonderful thing a queen can wear: solidarity:flowers:

Not a big fan of the dress itself for Letizia but a really nice thought that she is wearing a dress that has a story behind it.

Queen Letizia at the annual meeting with the members of the Board of Trustees of the Princess of Asturias Foundation today, June 4, wearing her lovely blue Bottega Veneta dress again:

** gallery ** March 2018 **

Last edited:
What a really lovely dress and colour on queen Letizia today,nice to see it worn again.

Letizia looks great that Hierro dress is really lovely.

Letizia looks great that Hierro dress is really lovely.
Yes it is a lovely dress but i still miss a brooch or something (every time she wears this dress)
Edit. Im not sure i looking forward to the state visit next week.. she seems to be very low key during the corona pandemic( even more as usually).

Last edited:
Queen Letizia in pink at the opening of the exhibition "Berlanguiano. Luis García Berlanga (1921-2021)" today, June 9:

** Full view ** gallery ** Hugo Boss **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom