Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: October 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this entire look; even the pink coat.

The Asian inspired dress is lovely and a nice touch for the visit ,Letizia looked very well polished today.

The Asian inspired dress is lovely on Letizia! I don't like the coat with the dress at all. It looks random and messy.

Queen Letizia at an event marking the 40th anniversary of the National Employment Institute, the current Public Employment Service State, in Madrid today, November 29:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
The outfit is nice and professional but the long coat looks odd when eorn inside,maybe the heating was off!

I love this coat, would like to see it with an dress-skirt suit underneath

The ASOS dress is my favourite daytime look of the year. I dont care if she wears an expensive designer outfit or "cheap" dress. This dress was a tribute to the guests and very suitable for a state visit imo

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the upper view of the coat and I would prefer it with tapered trousers of a different colour or with a skirt.

I've been noticing how great Letizia's hair is lately. Looks healthy, with volume and great length. It reminds me of her early days as Princess of Asturias or even before, on her engagement with Felipe. It makes her look younger. I absolutely hated the hairstyle she had some years ago (not to long ago), where her hair had an awful color, was too long and the top was split in the middle. It didn't do her any favors.
Now it's absolutely healthy and gorgeous on her. I hope she keeps it like that for a long time.

Might be just be but reminded me of a boring grey bathrobe and paired with one of her worst sets of earrings.

I think Letizia looks beautiful. It is a rather colourless outfit but is lovely nevertheless.

Might be just be but reminded me of a boring grey bathrobe and paired with one of her worst sets of earrings.

Im glad she wears the Chanel earrings and not her goldandroses. i think a brooch would be nice (as often)

I've been noticing how great Letizia's hair is lately. Looks healthy, with volume and great length. It reminds me of her early days as Princess of Asturias or even before, on her engagement with Felipe. It makes her look younger. I absolutely hated the hairstyle she had some years ago (not to long ago), where her hair had an awful color, was too long and the top was split in the middle. It didn't do her any favors.
Now it's absolutely healthy and gorgeous on her. I hope she keeps it like that for a long time.

I loved when she had her hair shorter. I believe it was chin length shortly after she became Queen, and it seemed to me she always looked so chic when she wore it this way.

I like her hair up, but can't say I care for how she wears it day to day. It does look healthy!:flowers:

As usuall i like her make up and hair style. I also like the earrings. She wers red-her colour- But i really miss something, im not sure what it is, maybe a brooch or necklace-Iknow this event is not about fashion, and debut a new jewel, but the pearl brooch she wore for nationalday 2017 would be nice.

Red is such a great color on her, and Carolina Herrera is an excellent designer for her. I'm liking the piping detail on the bodice and sleeves very much; it's sleek and tailored and lets the color and cut be the stars.

This dress has always been too tight. Today it looked better than in September, but it is still too tight. And the seams of the dress are horrible.

I like the dress on her and it fits beautifully. Don't think the color of shoes are correct with red dress and of course pearl and diamond pin to match the medium long earrings would have been the ticket. But, she will never be a jewelry fan, shame. Her hair and make-up clean and very well applied. nice.

Last edited:
Agreed that it looked too tight when she wore it in September, but it fits perfectly now.

Red is a stunning colour on Letizia,this outfit given the occasion warranted a bit extra on the jewel front. (hint look at your mother in law)

Lovely hairstlye today as always.

Gorgeous appearance with the perfectly fitted ch dress. Love the piping and seaming on the dress. The large diamond and ruby earrings show beautifully with the feminine updo. The girls and Sofia look wonderful as well.

Beautiful earrings! Were the earrings Queen Sofia's and worn during the 1980s at a dinner also attended by the Infanta Elena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom