Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: October 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What can one say at least it wasn't leather :whistling

Maybe Letizia misread she was on State Visit?

I really wounder she spend just 1 minute what might she wear for the state visit?! What is it about the "male" style she wears latley? It looks like she wears one of Felipes suits

I really wounder she spend just 1 minute what might she wear for the state visit?!

Its one of those outfits that might be fine at another event but not a State Visit.When Letizia gets it wrong she goes out on a limb.

What is it about the "male" style she wears latley? It looks like she wears one of Felipes suits

One of his suits from 1985 :eek:

Its one of those outfits that might be fine at another event but not a State Visit.When Letizia gets it wrong she goes out on a limb.

One of his suits from 1985 :eek:

Yes I agree, its totally wrong for a state visit, she has alot of dresses and skirt suits or even trouser suits, why this one?

I just think the suits looks one or two sizes to big thats why i said it could be Felipes:ROFLMAO::eek:

This is a State Visit. This is the Queen of the fabulous and great country of Spain. She can easily be mistaken for a real estate agent awaiting optional buyers for a sightseeing.

Every look for this visit has been a big disappointment but the one today was the worst.

I like her beige coat and that chequered dress looks interesting underneath. Simple and elegant.

The coat and dress are very nice, although I'm not a fan of the hem or bottom of the dress. Letizia's hair is very shiny but the style isn't as flattering as she has worn it in the past.

Nice and elegant coat and dress combination on queen Letizia today at the Prado Museum in Madrid.

Just perfect! Letizia has been on a roll.

Anyone have an ID on the clutch and shoes????

Elegant coat. And I love the dress under. Very good look today :flowers:

Queen Letizia at a centennial celebration for the School of Nursing and the Central Hospital of the Red Cross San José and Santa Adela in Madrid today, November 20 - she recycled a Carolina Herrera skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** March 2018 **

Last edited:
woow. i think its one of her best looks in several weeks

Just perfect! Letizia has been on a roll.

Anyone have an ID on the clutch and shoes????

Both shoes and clutch by Magrit

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is indeed and works much better than last time round with the red Christmas boots and polo neck.

A perfect look for Letizia; she looks stunning. Love the skirt in particular.

Two days in a row of a blergh white blouse. I just think she needs to figure out that there are choices beyond white blouses. Maybe make a pledge that she won't buy another one for at least a decade. :sad:

It's a lovely prifessional look. Simple but put together. Not all looks call for pop of colors

Mismatched outfit ,all nice as separate pieces could have jazzed up with a beaded necklace and made it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom