Queen Letizia's Current Events, Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are a few more photos from the BBVA Microfinance Foundation audiences.
PPE Agency

Video

Last edited:
Queen Letizia sends a message to APRAMP on the World Day against Human Trafficking

Her Majesty the Queen received in audience a representation of the Spanish Association of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis to present the Association's work.

Her Majesty the Queen receives in audience a representation of the Association of Women in Music

Queen Letizia received Andrés Marcio today at Zarzuela Palace, a young man with a very rare disease whom she has known for several years from the events she attends. Andrés has begun to study journalism and has come to tell the Queen about his plans.

Last edited:
This morning, September 11, Queen Letizia opened the 2024-2025 school year at the Maestra Placida Herranz Primary School:

** gtresnews gallery ** casareal ** ppe gallery **

Article from a journalist that was yesterday at the school:

The day Queen Letizia asked me about my son:

While we journalists were waiting in the classroom for the arrival of Queen Letizia, a child immediately caught my attention because of his very familiar behaviour.
I looked at the teacher and asked her from a distance: “Is he autistic?” And she nodded, so I went over to talk to them both.
Someone during the visit introduced the child to the Queen and she immediately bent down to speak to him and the carer, I imagine to ask about his integration. She spent a good while trying to chat with both of them, although the student, in his world, paid little attention to her, something that Queen Letizia seemed to understand perfectly.

Once she had finished speaking with them, instead of continuing with the visit, the Queen approached me to ask about my son . She could have not done so, but she chose to do so. I have always seen in her a humanity and sensitivity towards people with special needs . So, although I was surprised by what could be called a "skipping of protocol", I sincerely found it to be something very typical of her, something that I like, that I value in her. These are things that she often does, even if they do not always transcend, and that make her a great asset to the Crown for all the warmth and humanity that she transmits.

Back
Top Bottom