Queen Elizabeth II's Platinum Jubilee Celebrations: 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The girl friend of Peter Philips has a prime spot today, just behind the Prince of Wales.

The Queen & Paddington,THE best part of the whole evening!!
So funny,a delight to watch!

Here's a sweet little clip of Mike Tindall and Prince Louis during the Pageant.

[emoji2]

The Tindalls seem to have a great relationship with Zara's cousins and their families.

That is sweet. I try not to put too much stock into a few photos and clips (or the lack thereof given how private they are)- but it does seem like that the Cambridge and Tindall families have a great relationship.

There were some photos of William and Mike together at some event in the last week or so, and they looked like they were having a good time together.

Nice that Louis could make this event. He looked excited. (And Wolfie too.)

Last edited:
Who was the lady falling asleep behind the Prince of Wales? I did notice the close-ups and the angle of the TV camera became closer and closer to edge the sleeping beauty out of the image... Geez .. imagine Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz in the royal box while military bands are passing by...

Lovely to see little August Brooksbank properly for the first time! What a cutie!

A rather eccentric mash up of trooping, armed forces day & a typical British carnival with a dash of August Bank Holiday Notting Hill.

Lovely & dotty & all taking place on a typically gorgeous English summer's day.:lol:

A rather eccentric mash up of trooping, armed forces day & a typical British carnival with a dash of August Bank Holiday Notting Hill.

Lovely & dotty & all taking place on a typically gorgeous English summer's day.:lol:

Even though the astronomical summer in the Northern Hemisphere won't begin until June 21.

Prince Louis seems very agitated. And I wonder why Prince George at his age has to wear a suit and a tie for a Carnival-like event such as this one.

Last edited:
Best moment was just now when Louis went over and crawled into this Grandpa’s lap!!

Speaking of the weather- it seems to have cooperated nicely these last few days.

Even though the astronomical summer in the Northern Hemisphere won't begin until June 21.

Meteorological summer always begin on the 1st of June and ends on the 31st of August in the UK/Ireland.

Meteorological summer always begin on the 1st of June and ends on the 31st of August in the UK/Ireland.

Indeed yes. June is always thought of as one of the three summer months in the isles.

Speaking of the weather- it seems to have cooperated nicely these last few days.

Yes we've been lucky.

At least it's dry. It gone very cool today though.

I said "astronomical" summer, as indicated by beginning at the summer solstice and ending at the autumn equinox. That would be roughly from June 21 until September 23.

Sky News have a live camera on the royal box for the whole parade

Best moment was just now when Louis went over and crawled into this Grandpa’s lap!!

Louis is once again stealing the show. I feel a little sorry for him. The last few days have been fun but probably a bit much. It's hard being four and having to sit in one place without putting your fingers in your mouth!

The Royal Standard just went up over the Palace!

Louis is once again stealing the show. I feel a little sorry for him. The last few days have been fun but probably a bit much. It's hard being four and having to sit in one place without putting your fingers in your mouth!

He might have also not liked being left out of the events George and Charlotte got to attend. But- agreed on your points too.

Looking forward to seeing Louis sit in Grandpa’s lap. Sounds adorable.

Second picture in the link - isn't that the Australian GG talking to a women (wife?) in a purple hat? 3rd row up.

The Australian contingent - army, RAN, RAAF - were very smart. As they all were of course.

Would have been great to see the RCMP!

Last edited:
The Queen has arrived at the Palace (the Royal standard has just been raised).

Second picture in the link - isn't that the Australian GG talking to a women (wife?) in a purple hat? 3rd row up.

Yes, and the GG of New Zealand is behind him, and I think Jamaica in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom