Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 3: February 2011 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving that the floral arrangements in the background of the photos match HM dress!

It looks like in these pictures that the Queen's hair is shorter than usual.
Her hair does seem shorter in that photo. Perhaps she had it trimmed or it may be styled a bit different.

I do like the style of HM's frock, but it's a bit too "egg yolky" for our silver-haired beauty.

Loved HM's frock at the exhibit today- it just exploded, popped with color! And purple and pink are my favorite colors....

Last edited:
:previous: Could someone be so kind as to post a photo of this outfit?

It is in the British current events thread....

Oh dear. It is exploding and popping, but not in the best ways. WAY to much going on and it is not flattering to HM, imho. She has been dressing so smartly of late but not this time, sad to say...

I'll take the queen's bright colors over Kate's drab boring outfit anyday!

With her fabulous white hair I think the Queen can get away with wearing literally any colour.

Thank you for the photos marymary. HM looks wonderful. I see she is becoming more and more adventurous with these brighters shades which really do suit her. Her daffodil yellow outfit at William and Kate's wedding was particular striking. Usually she likes to wear a string of pearls but because of the design, opted for a very complimentary brooch. We do love seeing HM.

Daisies, HM does have on her daytime pearls with the pink and purple day dress.

Ruby, that is an odd configuration for HM. Do you think it might be the angle of the photo or did HM forget something...

Queen Elizabeth at the wedding of her granddaughter Zara on July 30, 2011.

Great colour for the Queen and she seems to wear a nice flower dress under the coat.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very nice look on Her Majesty. I like the color.

HM looks wonderful, as usual. Love the color selection... But I am really LOVING the bone shoes and handbag!! Nice summery change from her usual black.. :)

The Queen, as usual elegant, noble, and very stylish. Seems very nice. The choice of colors summer, spring colors, great ...

Near perfection as usual- Love the color, and the outfit, the only thing I dislike- too many feathers on her hat.

The Queen oozes elegance, I loved her outfit and her hat was splendid.

The Queen look wonderful.Lovely color as always :rose:

I love the peach colours HM is wearing.

I like this outfit better than the one she wore at W & K's wedding.

The Queen oozes elegance, I loved her outfit and her hat was splendid.

Molly, the hat was indeed beautiful and very elegant. HM really knows how to "pull off" these pale yet rich colours with appropriate fashion designs. She also knows how to assessorise perfectly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom