Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrownPrincessJava

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
Adelaide
Country
Australia

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for Queen Camilla's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2023 - June 2024

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
Queen Camilla at a celebration for those who promote Scottish Literacy at the Palace of Holyroodhouse today, July 2 - beautiful dress, I think she's worn it before:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

The pink and blue paisley dress was just lovely, a real change from all the solid blue dresses she has. A wee bit longer too which i thought was nice.

I haven't found out yet why it looks so familiar..

The second look today, for the Sovereign's Garden Party held at the Palace of Holyroodhouse, was great as well:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
Wow, she looks great on that sky blue dress and the embroidery detail is just perfect.

Re the previous pics, the flower dress, seems UK royals are selecting nature themes these past few days. This dress has the print large enough to see it correctly with the flowers separated enough so it doesn't look 'muddy' and the white background makes Camilla stand out even more on that crowd. Good choice.

Looks like the floral dress was worn in May at the service for the Order of the British Empire at St. Paul's Cathedral. At that time, it was worn under the Order's robes so we didn't get the full view.

Looks like the floral dress was worn in May at the service for the Order of the British Empire at St. Paul's Cathedral. At that time, it was worn under the Order's robes so we didn't get the full view.

Thanks a lot! So my feeling was right, but I couldn't remember when exactly I had seen it before as it had been partly hidden..

** May 2024 **

Camilla today at the celebration for the 900th Anniversary of the City of Edinburgh at Edinburgh Castle:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

With the exception of overly dark eyebrows in a closeup, I think Camilla absolutely knocks it out of the park!

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those leather gloves? Oh no. Also don’t like the additional color of the shoes. The pale green is a nice color to what has become her signature style.
The jewelry is simply spectacular. I will try to post it on her jewelry thread

She looks great and the closeup shows the details on that beautiful coat and jewelry she is wearing

Back
Top Bottom