Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Camilla looked lovely and the queen has a really nice selection of dresses for daytime events.

Queen Camilla looked lovely and the queen has a really nice selection of dresses for daytime events.

You are right. She has hit upon a style that works for her, and has gotten about a dozen dresses in the style which she uses regularly.

I like the fact that as Queen, Camilla dresses the same on the annual Cornwall week as she did in previous years as Duchess of Cornwall. I'm in neighbouring Devon and we're quite informal down here in the Southwest so I think people will appreciate her flexibility of style for various occasions (apart from the children who want to see the King & Queen in crowns!).

I like the fact that as Queen, Camilla dresses the same on the annual Cornwall week as she did in previous years as Duchess of Cornwall. I'm in neighbouring Devon and we're quite informal down here in the Southwest so I think people will appreciate her flexibility of style for various occasions (apart from the children who want to see the King & Queen in crowns!).

I think Camilla discovered this style of shirt dress a couple of years ago, and has run with it. She probably has about a dozen dresses in various prints and fabrics, and they appear to be her uniform for all but the most formal of engagements. So it can be Cornwall or Yorkshire or Essex, it will be the same dresses!

Last edited:
Really lovely ,both the print and colours are beautiful.

Camilla lovely in blue at an event to celebrate the work of William Shakespeare at Windsor Castle on July 18:

There's no full view photo, but the dress can be seen in full in the video below:

** Upper part **

The dress is perfect for Camilla- the length is just right, the sleeves and slightly fuller skirt plus the shade of blue all make this a good look for her.

The dress and colour are both wonderful and a great choice.

Camilla lovely in blue at an event to celebrate the work of William Shakespeare at Windsor Castle on July 18:

This is a very Camilla style. She has worn the style in heavier, winter fabrics, and has had coats in a similar style as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: I really love that cape! It is perfect for those days that start out chilly but are forecast to be hotter. it's collarless neckline means it sits just below or under the collars of her many shirtwaisters. A casually elegant style to start the day and I suppose it gets relegated to the boot of the car once the temperature rises.

The raincoat and umbrella are both practical given its been the wettest July on record in the UK and Ireland.
The dress reminds us despite the weather that its still summer :D

The photo taken in the doorway is wonderful, her dress, coat and umbrella all tell a story preparing for the warm but dreary damp weather while the look on her face is positively radiant. I think we will have to add a joyful face as as a well-loved accessory.

A recent repeat but a lovely dress on Camilla.

Yes 2 very lovely looks on queen Camilla , a style of dress that really have become the signature style.

She’s very frugal with clothes but can pull,out all the stops when required!

Back
Top Bottom