Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2023 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any guesses of what colour the Queen will be wearing today at Ascot? I am going with blue.

Each day of Ascot, the Queen has been exquisitely dressed, but today ( fittingly Ladies day), she looks divine. The hat is stunning and I cannot think of another royal who can wear these gorgeous hats with such aplomb. The softly pleated white coat dress with the decorative edging is very attractive and flattering. But the piece de resistance has to be that emerald brooch which stands out beautifully against the white.

She’s just knocked it out the park. I love that after a pretty sober and uneventful spring for UK royal watching, we have been treated to such wonderfully flamboyant outfits and jewels .

She’s just knocked it out the park. I love that after a pretty sober and uneventful spring for UK royal watching, we have been treated to such wonderfully flamboyant outfits and jewels .
Agree! Just waiting for the Japanese state dinner, with som amazing dresses and tiara's😊

Very elegant. The hat makes such a difference to the whole look.
Beautiful dress that makes her look elegant and the white embroidery detail goes well on the deep blue solid underneath. Out of the past fashion comments I posted in the last 30 mins, Camilla takes the prize of the best dressed royal I've seen this morning at RFs.

Last edited:
‘Elegant’ was the first word that came to me too. The brooch is gorgeous. Camilla has had a great look so far this summer. So many classic and flattering outfits.

‘Elegant’ was the first word that came to me too. The brooch is gorgeous. Camilla has had a great look so far this summer. So many classic and flattering outfits.
Its the attention to detail ,hat ,brooch and other jewels that all work perfectly.
No half done appearances by the more professional royals!

A perfect look for Camilla on day 1 of the state visit from Japan today, June 25:

** Full view ** Hat **
Camilla's main event in her outwear are her hats, they are all geometric works of modern art and seems to follow a circular pattern she likes in her collection. She should have them on an exhibit someday

Camilla's main event in her outwear are her hats, they are all geometric works of modern art and seems to follow a circular pattern she likes in her collection. She should have them on an exhibit someday
I have no doubt there will be an exhibition of HM's hats at some stage.

I’m a little disappointed with the Queen’s gown, it doesn’t seem a good fit, particularly round the neckline and looks rather plain compared to the beautifully crafted gown worn by the Empress.

Each day of Ascot, the Queen has been exquisitely dressed,
Each day of Ascot, the Queen has been exquisitely dressed, but today ( fittingly Ladies day), she looks divine. The hat is stunning and I cannot think of another royal who can wear these gorgeous hats with such aplomb. The softly pleated white coat dress with the decorative edging is very attractive and flattering. But the piece de resistance has to be that emerald brooch which stands out beautifully against the white.

but today ( fittingly Ladies day), she looks divine. The hat is stunning and I cannot think of another royal who can wear these gorgeous hats with such aplomb. The softly pleated white coat dress with the decorative edging is very attractive and flattering. But the piece de resistance has to be that emerald brooch which stands out beautifully against the white.
I absolutely agree!!! She looks wonderful in just about any hat she wears - some people (like me) don’t look that great in hats but Camilla certainly does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom