Princesses of Belgium Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speechless. I just can’t…..What event did she think she was attending?
Indeed, I don't think it was appropriate..
In any case, the butterfly on her dress is a reference to "papillon", the nickname she gave Albert when she was a child (and didn't know he was her father), and the words "love" and "evolve" are a reference to their relationship (see also the picture posted earlier today):

EXCLUSIEF. Na het opvallende familiekiekje: Delphine brengt ook op defilé ode aan koning Albert

Indeed, I don't think it was appropriate..
In any case, the butterfly on her dress is a reference to "papillon", the nickname she gave Albert when she was a child (and didn't know he was her father), and the words "love" and "evolve" are a reference to their relationship (see also the picture posted earlier today):

EXCLUSIEF. Na het opvallende familiekiekje: Delphine brengt ook op defilé ode aan koning Albert
Thanks. That is interesting. And nice. If she really wanted to incorporate the butterfly into her outfit….I think there were better, more appropriate, ways to do it.

I seem to recall her general style being a bit artsy. But there’s a time and a place. Admittedly- I don’t care for this outfit at all for a lot of reasons. But still- other events it would at least be more fitting attire.

It’s not really any different than her other parade outfits, actually. They’ve all been brightly-colored, artsy, and have sent messages.

I appreciate that Delphine always seeks out emerging Belgian designers to give them the publicity; that’s certainly not something every royal feels obliged to do.

Gosh, the family have to obligation to invite her to official events, yet when they do she pulls stunts like this with her attire. King Philipe should ensure this is the last for her.

She was only invited only for the National Feast. She was angry not to be invited to the King's feast (15 November) .
I saw to day ,the King going along his family without greating them.

Princess Astrid at the annual concert on the eve of National Day today, July 20, I like that she coordinated her colours with Mathilde, that's really nice, but that top wasn't made for her..

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
Did she wear one of Delphine's crazy designs?
Poor Astrid badly needs a stylist.

Princess Astrid at the Elysee Palace in Paris today, August 28, for the reception of heads of state, government and international organizations as part of the opening of the Paris 2024 Paralympic Games:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The green blouse/jacket/coat/whatever is by Alfonzo Dominguez. I like it better than the Gucci outfits (but that's the Nordic in me who hates prints). She seems to be wearing a spectacular brooch....

Wish I could see her wearing Dior again, she looked wonderful in Norway.

A nice recycled look for Astrid at the Paralympic Games in Paris today, August 30:

** Full view **

How cute they are. The dress isn't bad, but c'mon, a princess/archduchess shouldn't have an XXL Gucci belt on.

How cute they are. The dress isn't bad, but c'mon, a princess/archduchess shouldn't have an XXL Gucci belt on.
Yes minus the tacky belt the outfit is nice.

A glittering look for Claire at a reception hosted by the Ambassador of the Maldives in Brussels to celebrate the Maldives' National Day yesterday:

** Full view **

Back
Top Bottom