Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 3: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Princess of Hanover was by far the better dressed Princess at the ceremony!

Caroline attended a preview of the new exhibition "Miquel Barceló, oceanographer" at the Villa Paloma today - perfect for the occasion:

** Pic **

Caroline attended a preview of the new exhibition "Miquel Barceló, oceanographer" at the Villa Paloma today - perfect for the occasion:
Really lovely and perfect for summertime too!

Yes, elegance in a white shirt and black skirt by the way she wears the shirt, the pendant and the shoes

Caroline at the Yacht Club of Monaco's traditional summer cocktail yesterday, June 17:

** Pic **

And with a patriotic blouse at the arrival of the Olympic flame in Monaco today, June 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I can’t say I’m too keen on either of these outfits, particularly that jacket in the first pic.
That jacket looks like something Elton John would wear ,outfit number 2 was far better!

I know there was a sporty theme but the Princess did look very nice at the event.

Stéphanie presented the badges to four new recruits for the Company of the Prince's Carabiniers tody, June 21 - too simply for my taste:

Caroline at the annual awards ceremony of the Higher School of Plastic Arts - Pavillon Bosio (ESAP) yesterday, June 25:

** Full view **

Princess Caroline inaugurated an architectural sculpture in the garden of Villa Paloma today, July 3 - terrible shoes ;) the rest is fine.

** Full view **

And she opened the Monaco Art Week:

Stéphanie at the recording of an anniversary show about Fight Aids Monaco today, nothing special, a bit boring, but a look she feels comfortable with:

She needs new glasses. She looks like she's starring in a live-action remake of Where's Waldo.

I miss the old glamorous Stephanie. But she is in a stage in her life where she ages with comfort. And this is Monaco, too, I assume the sun and heat is intense that light wear is better for her.

I miss the old glamorous Stephanie. But she is in a stage in her life where she ages with comfort. And this is Monaco, too, I assume the sun and heat is intense that light wear is better for her.
I agree. Just a change of specs would make a tremendous difference.
She maintains a lovely figure and loose, casual styles work fine if that’s what she prefers.

I agree. Just a change of specs would make a tremendous difference.
She maintains a lovely figure and loose, casual styles work fine if that’s what she prefers.
The specs are very heavy and Stephanie badly needs a new hairstyle too.
The outfit was casual but perfectly fine for the event.

Stephanie must read our Forum- she’s wearing lighter colour frames at the latest Fight AIDS Gala. She also appears to be styling her hair differently.

I don’t like the style of Caroline’s dress she wore at her recent attendance at the ballet, I think it just hangs on her and it has an unflattering sleeve which seems to be a reoccurring theme of many outfits this summer. Although the colour is unusual, I don’t think it suits her shade of hair.

Sadly, Stephanie has returned to her darker framed glasses, but the trousers look good, particularly with the addition of a nice red belt. Her lightweight top is another example of this summer’s rash of voluminous sleeves.

Sadly, Stephanie has returned to her darker framed glasses, but the trousers look good, particularly with the addition of a nice red belt. Her lightweight top is another example of this summer’s rash of voluminous sleeves.
Stephanie hairstyle and glasses makes me think of Velma from Scooby Doo!

Back
Top Bottom