Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, both sisters are looking good. Red certainty suits Stephanie. And a lovely, happy family shot of the siblings.

I love seeing the Grimaldi siblings together.? Caroline and Stephanie look amazing!

Princess Stephanie is on a roll of late and is looking her best in years.

:previous: I agree. She always had a rather haggard look to me but Stephanie has been really upping her game lately. This jacket/blazer is particularly lovely on her! You can't go wrong with red IMO. Caroline looks as gorgeous as ever.

I like Stephanie’s sweater and as we have all been saying the sharper hair style is a great look.

Whilst Caroline's coat isn't my personal cup of tea, I think it looks good on her nevertheless. She makes most things look stylish.

I like this coat and the handbag The overall look is very chic.

As usual She is working for her Country! Albert is very luchy to have such kind of Sister. She is talking care about culture, ballet, foundation, ecc. She is The Princess of Monaco!

A new shape of glasses to go with her shorter hairstyle.

I think she would look great with grey hair wirh her fierce eyes.

Stephanie looks more like Caroline with shorter hair. Not sure if I'm getting behind this new style yet.

She appears to have got rid of the low lights which she had when she first appeared with the new haircut . It was a look that was more flattering and less severe. Hope she reintroduces these softer shades soon.

Fine for the event, but nothing else to write home about. Stephanie's hair does seem a little messier though.

:previous:

The new hairstyle makes all simple looks look so much better now.

** Upper part ** Upper part **

Princess Caroline at the prize ceremony of the Stéphane Bern Foundation for History & Heritage in Paris yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And Princess Stephanie at the Circus Festival in Monaco today, January 16:

** Full view ** Without the coat **

Last edited:
I’m not liking Stephanie’s outfit or her daughters. I had also hoped she had abandoned scraping her hair back.

Stephanie's outfit seems a little military-like for me - not a huge fan.

Another miss for me. Although I do like to see her in white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom