Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at BGC Partners’ Charity Day in London today, September 12, 2011,
both wearing summer dresses and a black jacket - I like Beatrice's jacket better, but maybe they've tried
to avoid a twin look ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

Good look all around. Nice indeed.

Maybe it's a recurrent trauma from the 80s (I was about her age during that era) but where on earth did Eugenie find that black vest? And why did she wear it? Actually the entire outfit is questionable: too much fabric hanging loosely on the skirt , shoulders ruffles or whatever it's called adding unnecessary volume

Bea always has these huge bags under her eyes as if she didnt get enough sleep. I like her outfit apart from the tacky belt.

Eugenie would have looked perfect if she had used her sister's jacket. The shoulder pads look hidious.

Both girls looks very nice. Their outfits were appropriate for the event.

Princess Beatrice at the Saloni show at London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 on September
20, 2011, wearing a blue dress and a nice jacket. On the second pic the jacket looks a bit too big,
but nevertheless I like the look.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

She looks really good. I like that tweed chanel look jacket and how she matched it with a slightly flared/full skirt which pulls off very well.

:previous: I agree, Beatrice looks really wonderful and I really love the colour of the tweed jacket on her. Very flattering, and she is looking very healthy and attractive.

Wow! These jackets are absolutely fabuolus and Bea looks great- good make-up, nice smile. Keep on like this Bea!

I agree. This is a huge improvement and Beatrice does look really lovely. Hope she keeps it up as this is the Beatrice we all like to see.

I love the outfit, especially the blue dress. Blue matches her ginger hair perfectly! She could have chosen better shoes though. ;)

She looks fabulous. Love the blue dress.

I love the blue dress but not the jacket.

Great look for Beatrice.

Princess Beatrice at the Saloni show at London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 on September
20, 2011, wearing a blue dress and a nice jacket. On the second pic the jacket looks a bit too big,
but nevertheless I like the look.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Great outfit! And so neat and classy. Beatrice's taste has really evolved in the last two years and it's so nice to watch.

Beatrice looks great!

Cute jacket...I have one very similar. I wear mine with a turtleneck. I was advised that was the best way to wear it due to the wide-cut neckline. The t-neck is the best look and I've tried many different variations.

:previous: It's a little difficult to get a sense of Beatrice's dress as she has been snapped in movement and I guess the dress looks floaty.

I quite liked Eugenie's but and holding out for better photo's of both girls to decide. Either way, like it or not, neither are glaring Fashion Police offenders, which is more than you can say for the three ladies in red!

Love Bea's dress except for the collar and waistband.

I like Bea's dress but it seems a little casual compered to the others but then floral can do that. Not sure about the neckline and sleaves on Eugenie's she looks too covered. Red seemed to be the colour of the night which was the same at the emmies!

Both girls are nice. Of course we can aways find things to say but generally elegance is respected. Bravo! Imrovement.
Nedless to say bout Pippa. Bomb

Beatrice looks her age but Eugenie does not.She looks 20 years older!

I like Beatrice's dress and shoes the most. That floral print is really nice, who's the designer?

Beatrice looks her age but Eugenie does not.She looks 20 years older!

I thought Beatrice looked lovely, but Eugenie really is not looking very nice. She seems to have put on a lot of weight, and to me, her hairstyle is not particularly complimentary either.

Quite unflattering dress and cutout at the back, the shoes are just wrong. The boots are quite fashionable but doesn't mean they are nice and lots of ladies tend to wear dresses with such shoes.

Princess Eugenie out in London, wearing a turquoise dress and terrible black shoes that
don't match with such a dress. The cutout in the back is also not that perfect.

** Full view with socks ** Full view with shoes ** Back view **

Oh my God!!! She stepped in the street barefoot??? Only with the socs?? And what an uggly dress, unappropriate for her body. And the boots.... could they be acceptable worn by a 1.85 skinny model, not Eugenie.

Catastrophy!!!!
Wrong! wrong! wrong!

Sometimes she is really....... her mother's daughter

Last edited:
The only thing I like here is the color. The shape and cut of the dress is unflattering! And the shoes look like they should be worn by Santa's elves....

The dress is not bad but the shoes speak for themselves!

Oh Eugenie!!!:bang: The color of the dress is beautiful. Otherwise...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom