Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 14: June 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrownPrincessJava

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
Adelaide
Country
Australia

Welcome to Part 14 of the thread for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 - June 2024 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

A lovely dress for Beatrice at the presentation of Mr. Brainwash by Clarendon Fine Art and Jack Barclay Bentley in London yesterday, July 1:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

She looks nice but for me the print is too small and too busy you only get to see it in close up.

I’m not too keen on the styling of this dress. I can’t quite decide why I don’t think it suits Beatrice.

Nice colors and look for Beatrice at a dinner in London yesterday to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Maria Sharapova's first Wimbledon title:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

A pretty dress. I really like the second pic of her.

Princess Beatrice as Patron of the British Skin Foundation visited St Mary's and St John's primary school today, July 23, wearing a great ME + EM dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

No. I like Beatrice but the choices she has are a hit and/or miss in every other link.

The sleeves reminded me of the legendary episode in Seinfeld about the puffy shirt disaster.
The shoes are very strange to look at, my first reaction was the black or dark front tip resembled the hooves of some animal like a deer or an angus cow.

I like the previous summer flower dress posted above this new link, but this summer dress makes her look like a very old granny and those puffy sleeves with the long cuffs are a disaster.

Looks like she was having a bad hair day.
I like the dress but yes...her hair looked less than up to par and it's been that way lately.

In fact she hasn't been quite as polished as we have become used to seeing her.🤔

Her hair needs a better stylist to remove those split ends and dip her entire head in a keg with conditioner. As they say in the USA, that hair looks thirsty because it seems very dried up. But a good stylist can remediate the problem after she gets a refund from the previous one.

Love the dress, but don't think the shoes goes with it.

I agree, the shoes are off. I'm wondering if they were a last-minute substitution, for some reason.
I think you are right. Beatrice is spot on when it comes to shoes, so this is a bit 'disappointing'.

I agree that she looks amazing overall. But I do wish that the princess would be more careful with her pared down casual look.
It's an area where she is still a work in progress imo.

Back
Top Bottom