Princess Stephanie When She Was Younger

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics of Princess Stephanie of Monaco

Princess Stephanie was so cute when she was little girl! She really looks like her younger daughter, Camille!!:p I agree with you on that, Michelle.:D Thanks for the pics of her as a little girl and also with her boyfriends! :)

michelle said:
What else is in that video, Ice? And what show is it from? :)
It is from "RTL exclusive", you surely know that show :) and that report was about Daniel's book, so they showed some scenes about Steph's life as well..

Some photos from my own collection..The photos were cut from Hello, !Hola, Bravo, Okej and Svensk Damtidning

Once again, sorry for the bad quality. Yellow pages... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics kiina, you should have posted them in Steph's picture thread, this one is more for pics of her childhood and teenage time..:) I was about to post some of her engagement party as well, so if anyone is interested in bigger versions that I should post, tell me :)

Kiina, cool pictures ... I hope you don't mind that I re-worked on those of Steph and Caro and post them in the sister's thread ...:)

great pics kiina!!!!! Love the ones with steph and caro...it´s good to see them together and happy.
I may sound silly but who´s the man with her? (the one with dark hair)

Piewi said:
great pics kiina!!!!! Love the ones with steph and caro...it´s good to see them together and happy.
I may sound silly but who´s the man with her? (the one with dark hair)
The man that was with her the one with dark hair was her fiancee at the time, Yves Le Fur, she was with him from about 1989 to 1991? Something like that. He was an French Real Estate agent.

Last edited:
From Hola

ri9hrb.jpg

ri9ht5.jpg
ri9hxk.jpg
ri9hz6.jpg
ri9i0x.jpg
ri9i51.jpg

Great photos Kina! Beautiful collection..:)

Tbhrc, your pics are great too! I just adore those with pets..so sweet..:)

De La Cruza said:
The man that was with her the one with dark hair was her fiancee at the time, Yves Le Fur, she was with him from about 1989 to 1991? Something like that. He was an French Real Estate agent.

thanks!! i´ve miss that fiancee :p

I agree Steph does look like Char on the cover. Esp in the first pic. Two family beauties;)

I also love those pics with the dogs! Thanks for posting, tbhrc!
I made some more screencaps of a very sweet episode. To give you an idea what happened there I post several ones: Steph came running into the room, quite self confident, searching for her mom, when she finally was with her again, she became aware of all those other people and the camera again, and acted quite shy again. Very sweet! :)

ru2xop.jpg
ru2y5y.jpg
ru2ygx.jpg
ru2yio.jpg
ru2yk4.jpg
ru2yl0.jpg

(RTL)

That's strange. I posted these pics yesterday, but the thread did not move and my name did not appear, so maybe this post will help :)

When vBulletin updated their software, several forums that use it (including The Royal Forums) started having weird bugs. Looks like another one has popped up.

Do make a post to the community board iceflower. Fortunately the photos didn't disappear completely!

Ann

iceflower said:
I made some more screencaps of a very sweet episode. To give you an idea what happened there I post several ones: Steph came running into the room, quite self confident, searching for her mom, when she finally was with her again, she became aware of all those other people and the camera again, and acted quite shy again. Very sweet! :)

(RTL)

Those screencaps are soo precious! Not only you provided screencaps, it's a lovely story you told us, giving a "look" inside!:)

Thanx so much Iceflower! I'm looking forward for more..;)

Thank you for telling me, Ann :)
And I'm glad you liked both, Ianna :) Hope do find more :)

Lovely pics and a very sweet anecdote. Thanks, Ice!:)

Stephanie was the sweetest looking among the 3 Grimaldi children in their early years, IMO.

michelle said:
Sweety Stephanie... she looks exactly like Camille in this one...just with dark hair...

ra4x9k.jpg

(RT)
You're absouloutley right Michelle. Camille is the fair complected and haired version of Stephanie. I can't wait to see Camille when she grows up in her teens and 20's and we'll see Stephanies come alive again being a teenager and her 20's and so on. Its just like Charlotte's a clone of her mother. But even more beautiful. Who knows maybe Camille will be even more beautiful than Stephanie. We'll have wait,see and find out.;) ;) :) :)

iceflower said:

ru2xop.jpg
ru2y5y.jpg
ru2ygx.jpg
ru2yio.jpg
ru2yk4.jpg
ru2yl0.jpg

(RTL)

i Love Love Love these screenshots. thank you!

I have this picture of Princess Stephanie doing something bad. Its nothing nasty,sexual,or violent at all. She did it because I guess she was fed up with the paparazzi falling her and always taking her pictures every single minute each day. Its when she was younger in the early 90's I think. I have it from an old magazine article I thinks its People. I'll have to clip it out and scan it in for you. I could do that it wouldn't be a problem for me. I hope its aloud. Well can you guess whats she doing in that picture?..................She's flipping the bird right at the papparazzi very close up. I wouldn't balme her. I would probably go the same thing after awhile it just gets on your nerves. Invading your privacy. Taking pictures of you when you want to be alone and close with your family and friends.

Pss Stephanie, so sweet :)
(APL)

[
spbpr4.jpg
spbpyq.jpg
[
spbq77.jpg

flowerpower said:
Pss Stephanie, so sweet :)
(APL)

so cute flower power I love that cute pics !!:p

some of young stephanie at 10
(pdv)

917gw.jpg

802bg.jpg

650in.jpg

Ianna said:
Great photos, Nina..Stephanie enjoying her time at funfair!:)

I agree...soooo cutie cute...
..plus...your avatar is fabulous, Ianna.....he'll always be my hero....:)

Caroline and Stephanie looked alot alike when they were little kids, in fact in this one picture of Caroline when she was little girl I thought it was Stephanie. But as time went on their features changed from each other and they each got their own individual look. Both very Attractive and Beautiful.

Last edited:
So cute! Thanks for the pics of sweet Steph, Nina!

How cute, Steph showing that she has the genes of an actress ;) Thanks Nina!

Maybe thats why Camille always had her pacifier? Because Stephanie got caught a lot with her fingers in her mouth as a child?

Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom