Princess Stephanie Pictures Part IV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the avatars of Princess Stephanie you made,Ianna!:wub: They are quite lovely!!!:flowers:

Chantal :)

You're welcome, Chantal!:flowers:

Once more we do have the same ideas and taste, Ianna :flowers: :flowers: , the first avator has been the same I had made for me a year ago and used for some months and the fourth one is the one I use since this summer..:) The others you made are also wonderful!!

kiina said:
I just love the last one Michelle. Is there a bigger version too, do you think?:)

No, I'm sorry unfortunatly there's not ... :)

Beautiful pics thanks Michelle.

She looks so beautiful in that pic and the eyes she has amazing blue eyes thanks Michelle

Thanks a lot for that wonderful pic, Michelle, Steph looks so serious but at the same time so beautiful as well, I like it a lot! :)

Here's a pic of Steph at a carralley in summer 2000:

Steph

Beautiful portraits you've posted, flowerpower! Thanks for sharing! ;-)

Great findings, sebastian! :)

Thanks all you guys for the pics... they're beautiful...
Oh and on the first one my brother posted Steph's at her best ... like it very much ...

How often are "official" photos done for Albert, Stephanie, and/or Caroline?

rarely.i often see her pics here but i liked these so much that's why i posted

Suonymona said:
How often are "official" photos done for Albert, Stephanie, and/or Caroline?
I think compared to the 1960s till the 1980s it has become very rare that official photos are taken, in the 1990s there were mostly pics of Rainier and Albert.

Here is a clipping of Steph attending the magic festival in spring 1990, on one pic you can see her with Gina Lollobrigida:

Steph 1990

iceflower said:
I think compared to the 1960s till the 1980s it has become very rare that official photos are taken, in the 1990s there were mostly pics of Rainier and Albert.

Here is a clipping of Steph attending the magic festival in spring 1990, on one pic you can see her with Gina Lollobrigida:

Steph 1990

So colourful - so beautiful!! Thanks... :flowers:

You are most welcome, kiina :flowers:
Ianna, thanks for the pics, on that day the first of the pics was taken, Steph was so happy and full of energy, as Daniel had been successful in a car race and the last one is quite rare, I only remember two occasions in the 1980s and one in the 1990s where you could see Steph playing golf..Thanks :flowers:

iceflower said:
.. on that day the first of the pics was taken, Steph was so happy and full of energy, as Daniel had been successful in a car race

Thanks for sharing 'the story behind', iceflower!:) I didn''t know that..One proof more why forum is such great place, you always have chance to hear something new and interesting.:flowers:

Ianna said:
Thanks for sharing 'the story behind', iceflower!:) I didn''t know that..One proof more why forum is such great place, you always have chance to hear something new and interesting.:flowers:
That's true, Ianna, and you are most welcome :flowers:

Here are two clippings of Steph in the 1980s, especially the second one is interesting as to her hairstyle :) :

Clipping 1

Clipping 2

photo number 1 was taken during the turning of the clip winds of changes with ténérife in 1990-1991 I had never seen his photographs thank you

second was taken in the years 1980 during the turning of the clip live your life also with ténérife

iceflower said:
That's true, Ianna, and you are most welcome :flowers:

Here are two clippings of Steph in the 1980s, especially the second one is interesting as to her hairstyle :) :

Clipping 1

Clipping 2

Thank you iceflower! I have always loved that hairstyle of hers back in the 80s. That was a typical Steph look, with her hair a bit in her face.. she was so sweet looking. Now that look is gone, but we got ourselves a mature and beautiful woman instead. Not bad for a princess! :winkiss:

You are both most welcome, poeme and kiina :flowers: , and thanks for the additional information, poeme, 1986/87 I would say for the pics in the second clipping :)

Here's a pic of Steph attending a fashion show in 1987:

Steph 1987

Back
Top Bottom