Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 4: November 2018 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree LadyFinn. If it´s not Dolce & Gabbana, it's heavily inspired by their aesthetic. I totally get what she was going with, but I do agree something needs to go. Madeleine had the advantage of having softer colors, so she can do the whole shebang without it being too much. In Sofia's case, there is too much red, too much gold, too much print. I would have done without the earrings.

Sofia had too much of everything at the Polar Music Prize. The dress, the awful headband and the earrings, which didn't match with anything. She could have looked better without that headband and with different earrings.
https://resize-parismatch.lanmedia....04-018/26622822-1-fre-FR/ABACA-687204-018.jpg

Do you actually believe yourself? She never looks good or even okay in your eyes. You always have something to complain, so don't bother covering up.

Sofia's look is also too similar to Madeleine's at Adrienne's christening.
https://metromode.se/mmImages/1/2018/06/GettyImages-969743068__mmcompress-normal__.jpg

That is not forbidden, Madeleine is not in a no-go area.

Beautiful soft neutrals looking very well on her, love the neck ruffle. Doc wore one yesterday, must be back in style

Its nice but very bland. If so simple of a look, some color is needed.

Hate the ruffle collar. Not as bad as on the DOC whose looked like a ruffled turtleneck and totally off with her casual look. This is at least a better match.

Yes ruffles are trendy this year. But both women's are more 'school girl ruffles' then the on trend kind.

Don’t like that length on Sofia or Victoria, nice colors though

It's too bad she didn't have the hairstyle from the graduation at the Korean arrival ceremony. I am starting to get tired of flowered prints though this dress looked better than the arrival one.

It's too bad she didn't have the hairstyle from the graduation at the Korean arrival ceremony. I am starting to get tired of flowered prints though this dress looked better than the arrival one.
Maybe she's already done her hair in preparation for the banquet tonight. It starts at 20.00

Sofia in white at the state banquet in honour of South Korea's presidential couple at the Royal Palace this evening:

** Full view **

Sofia in white at the state banquet in honour of South Korea's presidential couple at the Royal Palace this evening:

** Full view **

Just hate that dress, whether on kate of sofia. The lace pattern on the top is ugly, the pleated skirt is poorly crafted. And probably a bit informal in a white tie event.

Last edited:

An ok dress at the wrong event. This is too casual to this ceremony. The dress looked much better and more suitable at Victoria's birthday concert in July 2018.
https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:137993717:1800x650:w?v=5cee6c0a&m=bedlgmob

The blue dress at the welcome ceremony was nice but didn't like Sofia's hairstyle .

I didn't like her outfit at the State banquet it was a mismatched look,hairstyle and jewels were the saving grace.

Love Sofia’s white dress and pearl topped tiara. Showed off the jewels and she can wear white

Daytime look was lovely. Pretty color. :flowers:

Evening look was total miss gown wise. Never like that style :sad:

But her hair and Pearl version of her tiara are lovely.

The state banquet dress looks far too casual for the occasion, the only thing I like is the white colour.

The swirling tiara updo reminds me a lot of how Princess Madeleine often wears her hair in recent years. Wish she had abandoned the middle parting and side bangs too.

** Full view **

I actually thought she looked really good at the state banquet; hair, tiara, dress all worked well.

What a gorgeous summer photo... I thought over the last 3 engagements Sofia has looked really appropriate I love the white gown at the Korean dinner

Lovely colourful summer dress on the duchess she looks very pretty.

I think her style has transformed spectacularly since the marriage. And it is much less wild and casual than I would have predicted. For him too. They are handsome and appropriate these days. :flowers:

Sofia in casual clothes at the music festival "We who love the 90's" on 6th July at Zinkendamm's Sports Arena.
https://files.svenskdam.se/uploads/2019/07/prinsessansofia90talet.jpg
https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:152669722:1800x650:w?v=5cee6c0a&m=ijiccmag

Before passing judgement on her clothing, I think it might be relevant to add that most visitors to the festival (including friends of mine) are dressed as they would have been in the 90's. So it's not their usual casual clothing you see on the pictures from the festive.

I love that Sofia threw herself into the event wholeheartedly but thank heavens the '90s are way, way behind us! :eek:

Its good that the 90s are long behind us.

Could not help but notice that those belly piercings leave quite an unsightly scars! Sofia can be lucky she didn't pierce her eyebrows :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom