Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 3: March 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of Sofia's blouse however the rest of the outfit is great.

The blouse is a little too matronly for me, but the rest is absolutely on point.

I'm in minority here, I don't mind the center parting when her hair is properly styled otherwise and shiny and in good condition, or only the hair in front is center parted. Today that is not the case, her hair looks dry and messy. Not to mention that it hides the earrings and shortens her neck.
Sophia is illustrating one of my very strongest pet hates, namely a statement collar, neckline or even necklace, that is ruined by the wearer's hair obscuring the details and jewellery.

Not only does the neckline ruffle get tangled in her hair but, as noted by Minea, it obscures her earrings and even creates an illusion of a short neck. Had Sophia taken time to step back and look at the proportions of the collar, neck and hair in a full-length mirror, I'm sure she would have either changed her blouse or put her hair up in a simple updo . . . but she didn't.

Great look for Sophia, just love the blouse. Though I am one who doesn’t like long hair in general, and never center parts, her hair today didn’t bother me, it seemed better than usual.

Princess Sofia attended the Dyslexia Global Summit in London yesterday, October 15:

** Full view **

Princess Sofia looked elegant with and without her coat in London,not mad about the hairstyle.

What an elegant dress for Princess Sofia!!

I'm not a fan of Sofia's colour combination - the clothing items are nice individually however together their colours clash somewhat for me.

She looks good. I like her hair when it's not too curled but just has some volume, it's really shiny and healthy looking. And great to see almost everyone in the group picture wearing sensible shoes!

Beautiful. Classic. I think the headband is a bit twee, but maybe she needed a quick way to deal with her hair dashing out the door from the kid.

Not comparing but hats across the board in this group did not look effortlessly perfect. No hat is effortless, but we want them to look that way. :lol:

She likes blue.

Her dress is a really lovely shade of blue :flowers:

The headband screams tween. :sad:

The colour indeed is nice, but the rest are not (especially that headband).

Last edited:
Love her last two outfits the black turtleneck with the black boots and the rust colored skirt. The dress is very pretty but I would like the bodice to be more structured I think the hat is fine

Girl... I don´t mind headbands as long as they´re done right, but this is too girlish. She´s an adult woman in her 30´s, not a child. The black clutch and black heels do not go with the light blue of the dress and the darker blue of the headband.

This is a mess of an outfit. She can do better.

I love the dress...but that headband is just awful.

LaRae

Last edited:
I just saw that....what shame...I can't believe she's wearing this dress.

LaRae

It's not a dress but a separate top and skirt from Zetterberg Couture. In regards to the hanging order Idon't think the fabric is the main culprit here, but the way Sofia has fastened it. I've read that Queen Silvia wears a sturdy piece of underwear underneath her dresses which she uses to fasten her orders and brooches to. By the looks of it Sofia has only fastened her order to the top causing it to hang.

Last edited:
I am sorry but the look is a fail. The top is too tight, pulling in several places. And badly pinned or supported orders :sad:

The bottom kind of looks like doilies.

Her dress is a really lovely shade of blue :flowers:

The headband screams tween. :sad:
I really liked the dress but good grief, she's a grown woman and seeing the tween headband thingie made me wince.

As to her evening gown, what was she thinking? She had been to enough formal gala's to have got the hang of Orders, etc. I think she was thinking with her "isn't it pretty" brain and not her "nice, but how do I fix the Orders so they don't droop?" brain.

It is not a Headband. But her diamond wedding tiara without the emeralds.

The trouble with jewels is that you need professional close up lighting to get the real effect from the piece and we rarely get that.
Sofia has decided to wear her tiara in the plainest form tonight.

This gown is a miss. The top is sloppy and the skirt looks cheap to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom