Princess of Asturias admitted to the Ruber Clinic: Baby Watch begins!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xicamaluca said:
Well, she is admitted for almost 6 hours, so maybe we won't wait that much :)
I really hope we don't have to wait any longer!

well it's 8.40am on 31st Oct my time....guess i won't be doing much work today!!!
This is so very exciting.... Good luck to her.

Most first time labour can take a long time, I was pretty fortunate, my first born came out in just over 6hrs! Maybe we won't be waiting too long to hear the good news!

Olka said:
Oh God, I really admire you....12 hours in labour????:eek: You must have suffered a lot....
I'm glad I was not in labour in 12 hours! I was in labour in 8.. and that was the most painful 8 hours in my life.. but still the 8 best!

So I really admire you too, Beate!

Re:

I'm praying for the Crown Princess. God Bless her and the new heir of Spain.

Oh, I wish we knew what was going on. So far, she has started labor. But no baby yet...(anticipation!) :)

I'm not going to get my paper finished tonight. I'll be hanging around in eager anticipation all night. How exciting!

Gabriella said:
I'm not going to get my paper finished tonight. I'll be hanging around in eager anticipation all night. How exciting!

I hope that it happens soon. It's still early here, so I will definitely keep checking. I am so glad that we had a time change last night and got to push our clocks back an hour. It will definitely come in handy tonight.:)

Elsa..do u know when we'll be able to see the heir after he/she is born?!!!!!

...just imagine what Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia must be doing!

bigheadshirmp said:
I thing 2/3 days afther the birth :)

Emily said:
...just imagine what Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia must be doing!

keep on walking around their room.....on the phone with felipe and give him some support so that he wont' cry?!

xicamaluca said:
I thing 2/3 days afther the birth :)

thankz xica....2/3 days...that's NOT a really long wait...btw....do u know if the name will be announce rite away? or will it be like the Danish way...announce the name on christening day?

bigheadshirmp said:
keep on walking around their room.....on the phone with felipe and give him some support so that he wont' cry?!
It's likely that Queen Sofia is the Ruber with Felipe. She was there when the Infantas's chilndren born (specially Elena, that gave birth in Madrid).

bigheadshirmp said:

Normally it is necessary to wait for 3 or 4 days to that they leave the clinic... although I I have the hope of which this time they are taken pity of us and they teach some photo to us, but the impatience is going to be able with us.:confused:

They might announce the name right away. Didn't they do that when Irene was born ?

xicamaluca said:
It's likely that Queen Sofia is the Ruber with Felipe. She was there when the Infantas's chilndren born (specially Elena, that gave birth in Madrid).

The Princes are single, and both families hoping in house that they warn to them that the baby has been born.:rolleyes:

bigheadshirmp said:
thankz xica....2/3 days...that's NOT a really long wait...btw....do u know if the name will be announce rite away? or will it be like the Danish way...announce the name on christening day?
The names of the children of the Infantas were announced just after the birth. In the the offficial comunicated, i think, or by the father in the press conference helded shortly after the birth :)

Oppie said:
They might annonce the name right away. Didn't they do that when Irene was born ?

Yes, normally one announces the sex of the baby and the name. And just a short time later the Prince and the gynecologist will speak with the press.

I'm getting tired.....it's almost 2 o'clock, what a joy I don't have to go to work tomorrow, I would really have a big problem if I had to go to work...I keep my fingers crossed for the new family-to-be....:)

Again on the tve en directo...and no news. What's going on?????

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm going out sooon.......let's hope the baby will wait until i come back..haha...this is actually the first time I stay tunned for a royal birth..haha~~!!!!!!!!

Really? I stayed tune for Mary's.

I wish I would have for Mathilde's, but I wan not on TRF.

This is so exciting! Hope everything goes well for Letizia!

Olka said:
Oh God, I really admire you....12 hours in labour????:eek: You must have suffered a lot....

Not really..Only when they broke the water and when the epidural didn't work for two hours.. a poor friend of mine was in labour for 2 days!! Yuck!!

Is it confirmed that Sofia is at the clinic? I can understand that she wanted to be there for her daughters..Perhaps Letizia's mom is there as well..My mom was with me and my husband..

Hello to you in Vancouver!! Yes, you're one hour behind us..:)

Beate said:
Not really..Only when they broke the water and when the epidural didn't work for two hours.. a poor friend of mine was in labour for 2 days!! Yuck!!

Is it confirmed that Sofia is at the clinic? I can understand that she wanted to be there for her daughters..Perhaps Letizia's mom is there as well..My mom was with me and my husband..

Hello to you in Vancouver!! Yes, you're one hour behind us..:)

There is neither the Queen nor the mother of Letizia, they will come when the baby has born.

El Mundo has just informed that CPrincess mother has just arrived to Ruber!!!

Why? Is this the protocol? I would want my mother there.

lula said:
There is neither the Queen nor the mother of Letizia, they will come when the baby has born.

xicamaluca said:
El Mundo has just informed that CPrincess mother has just arrived to Ruber!!!

that's what i thought....as i just hear her mother's name..haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom