Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 8: November 2017 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm well that's interesting. I like it except for the repeat banding on the sleeve.

LaRae

Not too sure about the sleeves of the dress but I want the earrings. They´re a fun piece!

I like the look, even the bands. Its a cute dress. Best dressed adult by far :flowers:

Love the earrings as well.

I love the whole look especially the shoes and the dress.

Except for the sleeves, I love it! Love her shoes & hair also. I'm not a fan of statement earrings in general, but they look nice on her.

Princess Madeleine at Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's 41st birthday celebrations today, July 14:
** Upper part **

Always love whatever Madeleine wears, she looks good always. Same here. Great earrings. :flowers: I am not a fan of the split sleeves style that seems to be the rage right now (I go out of my way not to wear them) but they work on Madeleine.

Last edited:
Except for the sleeves, I love it! Love her shoes & hair also. I'm not a fan of statement earrings in general, but they look nice on her.

Yep. Except for the sleeves, I like it. Especially the shoes. I’d like a pair!

I love the dress. It's very beautiful and elegant. Love the design.

Madeleine's Red Valentino dress and Valentino shoes looked to be totally out of the place yesterday evening, wrong choices to a relaxed and cozy concert at a Sports Arena.

Yes Lady Finn, more of an evening dress for a reception or out to dinner with hubby then this event. Still a pretty dress yet I personally do not like open sleeves ever......

Its a beautiful dress for a midsummer evening event - it looks very comfortable dress to wear and it is very practical at an event where she has sit down. So a good choice to an event which is both formal and relaxed. Madeleine looks lovely. Not crazy about the sleeves though. This kind of open sleeves seems to be in vogue but I prefer "normal" sleeves or no sleeves at all. I also have to get used to her lighter hair color. I liked her better with darker hair.

Last edited:
Madeleine looked very pretty and summery at Victoria's birthday celebrations.

Beautiful summery look down to the shoes and earrings. Not easy to wear all those tucks and ruffles and split sleeves but she can

Princess Madeleine looking pretty in a white summer dress on the newest family photo:

** Full view **

Perfect summer dress. Love it.

Beautiful and elegant white dress.

Maddie is stunning and her oldest daughter is going to be a beauty.

LaRae

The dress is nice and I really like the sandals. She is a beauty and looks very happy here!

I find the grey dress beautiful. The black gown is absolutely stunning.

The grey dress is just her style, youthful but elegant and with interesting details. Lovely!

I'm not sure about the black dress. I seldom like a pattern covering you from neck to toes, and this is not an exception. I like the floral pattern, but I feel the big sleeves with such a dark colour and a full length hem are too much. Maybe if the sleeves were tighter or shorter you could actually see where she starts and the dress ends. She always carries her clothes beautifully, but the overall look is still a bit overwhelming. But it's nice to see her in work mode, it's been a while!

Grey short dress is very cute on her. Not a fan of the long black pattern dress on her. All you see is the mass of pattern..not much distinction.

LaRae

The black floral,dress is way too busy, very typical of that designer er and super trendy but too many flowers and ruffles. Also, the flowers aren’t even matched at the side seams, drives me insane. The gray dress is perfect for her age and work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom