Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - November 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

now is summer and I have a lot of time so I am planning to start a Princess Madeleine site. And yes it will be updated!!So if you have things you want to have on it or suggestions , please tell me!
Thanks.

natasha

Originally posted by Josefine@Mar 4th, 2003 - 4:17 am

some facts about Jonas from www.expressen.se

Jonas is her third "official" boyfriend.
First boyfriend according to expressen was Mattias Trotzig - during spring 2001
Then it was Erik Granat - it was ended late 2002
And now there is Jonas.

He is a law student and is on his fourth term in school.

Wasnt there a Pierre Ladow, or are there any other who werent official?

Yes, I´m asking myself the same. And what means officially, I can´t remember that Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg or one of the Royal family talked about e.g Mattias Trotzig as Madeleines boyfriend. So I´m a bit confused. Is the guy, which leans with his head so ...öhm...tight on Madeleine, on the attached picture Pierre, was he just a summer flirt? What makes a princess Madeleine-boyfriend to an official boyfriend. And wasn´t a guy called Mikael Söderblöm (or something like that) her first boyfriend?!

Attachments

• maxime.jpg
    maxime.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 3,776
And there was Johan Ekstrand... and Pontus Westergren.. and.. =)

I think most of them are just rumours. But atleast there´re photos of Madeleine and Johan....

and Mikael Söderblom...

Attachments

• CA4VRUCX.jpg
    CA4VRUCX.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 4,716
  • DFASFS.JPG
    DFASFS.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 387
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics Yennie.
Do you know from when they are?

I think they´re from 1998.. but I´m not sure...

Madeleine and Carl Philip leaves Madeleines birthday party at Tarantino in Stockholm

According to the tabloids Madeleine and Jonas are living together in a apartment in Stockholm and last week the magazine Hänt Extra had some very bad quality pictures of them entering the house...

Attachments

• Maddebirthday.jpg
    Maddebirthday.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 987
  • maddejonas2.jpg
    maddejonas2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 254
hi everyone! I see that there are many pictures of Crown Princess Victoria from all over press that I haven't seen before, although there are watermarks on it - it still looks lovely and rare. i just wonder if any of you have lovely & rare pictures of Princess madeleine too from all over press or polfoto. thanks so much ;)

;) please... ;)

I hope Princess madeleine will attend this years Nobel Prize ceremony - where will it be held? In Sweden or some other country? I wonder what gown she'll wear. She should try purple or lavender, then she'll match it with the Leuchtenberg sapphire tiara. Do you think the Queen will allow Princess madeleine to wear that tiara? It will surely look good on her.

It was taken june 18

There is an article with it, but I have no time to translate it....
Its midsummer this weekend in Sweden and I'm off to the country house to celebrate it with the family and relatives…

here´s what happend:

Princess Madeleine was driving her car in the centre of Stockholm Yesterday. Nothing special about that, BUT she was driving on a pedestrian street. She seems to have missed 7 signs showing that car traffic was prohibited.
The chief of the Stockholm Police's traffic unit is upset. He says to Aftonbladet: "Even if the Princess is not the only one who drives on pedestrian streets, she ought to feel a greater moral responsibility. Because she is well known, she effects the public more than others."

Hoho, 7 signs (?!)-even lout-driver-Lena hasn´t managed that until now ( ;) -no actually I´m a careful driver).

"Olovlig körning på gågata straffas normalt med 600 kronor i böter, enligt Mats Baakki."
Means that, that she hasn´t paid for her delict or does it just mean, that they don´t know, what she has paid for that?

I dont think she got a ticket (hmm not sure about that word but a note you get when you´re driving illegal)... she just got noticed by a member of the press, not a policeman

She drives a KIA Sorento, which is owned of the Royal court. If I would have her money I wouldn´t drive such a bulky car, I would buy me a little SMART for the city (yeah Madeleine, with such a short car, you CAN find a (legal) parking spot :p ) and a sports car for the highways.

...but maybe the next scandal initiates, and princess Madeleine needs such a big car for her offspring :p

That car would never cross my mind as a possibility :eek:
I would also prefer a SMART for the city, actually I'm planning to get one :D
Thanks for the info Lena. :flower:

Originally posted by nouwrein@Jun 18th, 2003 - 8:03 pm
- where will it be held? In Sweden or some other country? I wonder what gown she'll wear. She should try purple or lavender, then she'll match it with the Leuchtenberg sapphire tiara. Do you think the Queen will allow Princess madeleine to wear that tiara? It will surely look good on her.
The nobel prizes are ALWAYS given in Stockholm (only the peace nobel prize is given in Oslo, Norway)
I doubt, that she would wear the Leuchtenberg-tiara, because I think that´s a too big and pompous one for the third in the succession of the throne, but maybe she will wear it, when she gets older.

Originally posted by Teresa@Jun 21st, 2003 - 6:00 am

Thanks for the info Lena. :flower:
You´re welcome, Teresa.
Yes, such a SMART would be fine *dreaming* If you really buy one, from then you could back into a parking spot, between two sidelong parking cars, so that you then have a parking place, but they can´t drive out of their parking place :woot: :p

This thread is on its 10th page and I think it much easier to follow a thread if it is not o long.

It time for starting Princess Madeleine News Thread Part 3
who is up for the challenge?

The title topic should say something like Princess Madeleine News Thread Part 3
So everyone knows what kind of thread it is
But in the Topic Description you can come up with something of your own
And in the first post you can introduce Madeleine and the thread….

The first post you make for starting the thread could have the links to the last news thread and Princess Madeleine picture thread…
Just for all members to find everything great you are posting on the boards…

Timer to say bye bye here us the new thread

Madeleines Latest News Thread Part 3, a royal rebel

Originally posted by Teresa@Jun 10th, 2003 - 6:38 pm
Crown Prince Frederick grandmother Queen Ingrid was born princess of Sweden, doesn't that make Frederick and Victoria cousins, not in first degree but still familly :question:
they are Relatives Probably to close for a marriage

Madeleine Thérèse Amelie Josephine, Princess of Sweden, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland, was born on June 10, 1982 at Drottningholm Palace.

During the autumn 2002 the Princess went through an introduction in modern architecture, design, art and advertising to prepare her for coming studies in History of Art at the University wich she started in January 2003.

last week
Walking with Jonas and Jambo at Drottningholm Castle
Jambo is Princess Lilians dog

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,084
nice pic Josefine! I hadn´t seen it before... where´s it from? a magazine?

Thank you Josefine for posting the pic of Madeleine and Jonas. Is it really that cold in Stockholm/Sweden right now!? I couldn´t imagine to wear a Sweater AND a thick jacket in June. And I´ve thought you Swedes also have bikini-weather in June (ok, maybe not in Lapland, but at least in the south.)

maybe it was a rainy day?? .. I live in the south of sweden and we have "bikini weather" now..
most of the time =)

Does Madeleine have a dog?
The dog in the last picture can it be Princess Lilians dog Jambo?

The royal family got lots of dogs =)

here´s a picture, taken in 2000, of Madeleine with Jambo...

Attachments

• madelaine9.jpg
    madelaine9.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2,323
Polfoto 28-06-2003 - Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden stands together with her sister Princess Madeleine and her brother Prince Carl Philip at Prince Leopold of Bavaria's birthday party in Rottach-Egern, Germany, 28 June 2003. Prince Leopold, or Poldi as his friends call him, invited royals and important people from film and economy to celebrate his 60th birthday with him. He turned 60 on 21 June 2003. Prince Leopold and the Swedish royals are closely connected. Leopold is Prince Philip's godfather.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 357
Victoria and Madeleine

Attachments

• 200306sisters.jpg
    200306sisters.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 372
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back