Princess Märtha Louise of Norway and Durek Verrett: 31 August 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was a beautiful wedding dress, simple with a few attached flowers, not over the top. However, how long are they going to string out their wedding. Someday the sparkle will fade, people will move on, and they will realize they are all alone and stuck with one another.
I think the stringing out of their wedding has to do with their being in the "influencer" business. The woman who designed the dress is featured and will probably generate new customers by their postings. I have learned a few things how "influencers" can earn lots of money. It is complicated but might work if you are well known people. Märtha and Durek have discovered that field of making money some time ago and that I am sure will be how they hope to earn millions in the future. We will see pictures of their honeymoon, pictures of who designed the jewellery and more is to come. And, for each and every comment towards a certain business they will generate money. I never ever understood how such people as the Kardashians for example earned millions by being "influencers", but it works.

The Kardashians are the Kadashians , they know how to do , the Verrets not the Verrets as Martha is a Royal they know nothing about how to do , they are not very well known . We will see if the millions will come?

Back
Top Bottom