Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2010 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks super lovely. I like it that she is so natural and normal!!

Too bad she didn't leave the scarf behind, as well. :) The Queen didn't have her scarf all bundled up around her neck but rather just let it hang loose. Much better...
Thank you, Melibea.

I am not intending to offend somebody, but please what is the problem of wearing a scarf if somebody likes it - even a heavy one? Especially when you are on private visit. I like to follow the blog from time to time and if there are interesting news but sometimes I get the feeling that some of the members overdo it a little bit with criticism and grizzle. It´s not all about fashion in life.

^^
We're in the fashion thread, if we cannot discuss what the princesses are wearing here were can we do it?:whistling:

It has been quite windy in Barcelona the last days, but I also think her scarf is heavy. I like her trenchcoat, I always did, and I find her shoes very pretty this time.

I think she looks great, she looks lovely in pink. :rose:

I have to say that find this outfit quite nice. The trenchcoat looks elegant. I don't find that scarf bad at all. It is very nice to see her in such soft, warm colors. Pink indeed suits her.
What I don't like are the trousers and shoes.

This casual outfit is perfectly nice for visiting someone at a hospital. Her ballet shoes are cute.

shoes from today are very cute - lets hope we see more of these this summer from Letizia and are far better than some of her platforms

Her hair looks much better today - has she had a trim as it looks tidy today

I like this look on Letizia - it all works well

She's made an improvement somewhat. It's good to finally see a different pair of shoes. But I still want to yawn when I look at her. I wish someone would tell her to wear more colors:).

I will have to agree with you on all of your points, CP5. No big surprises here...

:clap: She finally had a haircut!!!! Woo-hooo!!!

Ok, nothing special, but somehow she managed to look stylish today. I loved the way she wore this delicate scarf and the shoes! :flowers:

I really like the jacket Letizia wore for the last event. The cut is very nice. The shoes with the little bow and heel are also really lovely. :flowers:

I like it, nice shoes and jacket. But the blouse seems to be also pretty, but this uninteresting shawl covers all.

I agree with everyone else, the jacket is pretty and I love the shoes. But the scarf and the pants are too...grey. Anyway, it´s a nice look :flowers:
I would have like to see them yesterday, they were in my city, but I couldn´t see them :sad:

Close-up, the scarf is beautiful. Nice outfit, everything fits with another. Still, I don´t like the pants.
PurePeople

I think it's almost perfect. I don't even mind the scarf this time.

I like this look. Her hair looks better - it doesn't matter what she has done with it, but IMHO it really looked nice. I like the jacket and I love the scarf. :flowers:

I think I'm going to stop coming to this thread, because I need my energy for the day and Letizia makes me want to sleep!!

Felipe and Letizia walked today the last section of the pilgrims' route 'Camino de Santiago' to Santiago de Compostela cathedral.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Sensible shoes, nice coat. She looked so happy during the walk, I watched it online.

Apart from the pants, I really like her outfit. Nice scarf and jacket. And nice hairstyle.

Finally an engagement at which her current overly casual style, so frequently worn for the wrong occasions, looks appropriate.
The outfit makes sense at this kind of activity (apart from the boots which shouldn't have to look like a construction worker's), and I find it a relief to see her hair pulled back again for a change.

what´s wrong with her boots now? she was hiking - and good hiking boots look like this. she looked pretty today and as said before, happy and relaxed.

I think that Letizia's outfit when she visited the King in the hospital was very nice. I also agree that pink is a fabulous color on her. I loved the pink sweater and the pink bag. Slightly OT, but does anyone know the designer of her rosy pink bag? I think she looked great visiting the patients at the hospital. I actually liked her scarf - as LadyFinn stated, when you look at it closely, it is really pretty. On her walk with her husband, it was great to see her looking so happy. Her smile looked really genuine, not a forced smile for photographers. I just need to comment though, she is looking really thin. Too thin to me, almost like a big gust of wind would blow her over. I hope she isn't sick. She is gorgeous and could look just as lovely with another 10-20 pounds on her. Just my opinion...

I just need to comment though, she is looking really thin. Too thin to me, almost like a big gust of wind would blow her over. I hope she isn't sick. She is gorgeous and could look just as lovely with another 10-20 pounds on her. Just my opinion...

I feel the same way. She's stick thin. I hope she isn't starving herself, etc. But to be that thin at that age is a little weird. Women should have a body fat percentage between 15 and 24. I'm sorry to say this, but Letizia looks as if she's at 4% body fat. I agree, a good 20 pounds will look lovely on her.

Letizia looks good in this very casual outfit. I like her hair style.

Nice to see her with the hair up. The outfit is fine for the walk. I quite like the coat.
I agree that she looks happy and relaxed in those pics, very beautiful:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom