Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: February 2010 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P. Letizia attends several audiences:

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article7797

The only good point is that she is not using the "letizios" and the "blanket". But still too casual in my opinion. :ermm:

Casual yes. But casual chic.;) It was about time - I liked this tunic a lot and I'm also glad that she picked elegant shoes. Did you just say 'letizios'?? lolololol :lol:

Casual yes. But casual chic.;) It was about time - I liked this tunic a lot and I'm also glad that she picked elegant shoes. Did you just say 'letizios'?? lolololol :lol:

I didn't invent the name that is what the spanish press calls those shoes. :innocent:

I like Letizia's latest black outfit and the shoes are nice.

Would "letizios" be the platform shoes she's so fond of wearing? lol

PPE gallery of the three receptions at Zarzuela Palace:
http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=07-04-2010 Madridhttp://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article7797

What a cheap and shabby looking 'tunic'. I don't see any casual chic about it, just a woman inappropriately underdressed. That elephant pattern and the button line are plain ugly.
Sorry, but 'letizios' worn or not worn, the current Letizia of hippie blouses, blanket shawls, un-coiffed hair and leaisure wear at official events has placed herself firmly in the fashion pits.

I would disagree. Our Crown Princess looked really chic and I love the tunic top. Especially the elephants are so cute! *smile*

Would "letizios" be the platform shoes she's so fond of wearing? lol
Yes, the press always calls them that, and they tried to make letizios the usual name for calling platform shoes but unsurprisingly it did not work.

Letizios :lol: - that's pretty cool.

I am not sure about today's look. In some pictures the tunic looked nice and in others it looked simply shapeless and boring.
I don't mind the pattern. The shoes and pants look nice.

Some more pictures
Close-up make-up
Close-up of the tunic
Full view

The most people, who come to an audience are excited, nervous and dress very formerly ( their best clothing most the time)
One the one hand a comfortable outfit worn by the princess can calm people down ( like everything is normal),
on the other hand it is unpolite, because people make such an effort to come there.

When I met our county minister I went to coiffeur first and I wore my best clothing ( let them clean professional) , I was driving 2 hours......

It would not have been feeling welcome and important if he'd came in jeans and sports jacket.

I really like the dress but I think an 'up' hair do would have better suited the outfit to show off the nice neckline. Her long hair over it just doesn't do it justice.

it is good to see her using a different designer - didnt she wear one of Ailanto's dresses during summer holidays 2009? (think it may have been a layered dress of pink shades)

I am not sure what to think of her elephant top. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. The colors in it are nice, but it looks like this would be more of a casual top to wear around her family, not necessarily for a professional event. I did like her pants and shoes though. I hated the black shoes she wore with the grey coat. Those are really ugly, IMO. I did like the grey dress with the pin/jewels on the top. That looked really nice. The closeup of her face was really great. She has fantastic skin, so healthy and her makeup looked very nice. I agree with several members, maybe she should try a new hairdo/haircut. Something fresh for spring.

I'm not crazy about the elephant tunic for the ceremony, but I don't mind her dress, she looked nice. Her make up looked nice and her hair for the first appearance was nice, but the second it needed taming.

April 10, 2010 - Letizia in a white suit with a rose detailing & a blush pink top underneth.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2
Originally posted by Lula

Glad she choose a decent bright spring/summer color suit with a nice blush pink top underneth. The suit is really flattering and does fit nicely, not bothered about the rose, it couldve done without it, its been seen on Valentino & dior outfits past collections.

Here are full length pictures of her outfit
Front view
Back view
Today's outfit is really lovely. White looks great on Letizia. The skirt has a nice length. All in all it's a nice outfit. :flowers:

This time the outfit is appropriate. The jacket is a repeat. She looks damn thin, but appropriate...

At last! Although I don't really like the suit it looks good on her. And it is appropiate for the event.

The worst thing is the hair and the shoes.

:previous:

Agreed! But for me even the shoes work with this outfit this time. White indeed looks fab on her. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom