Princess Leonor, Princess of Asturias, Fashion & Style Part 1: October 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't like Leonor's blue suit and the flowing skirt with the black top. I also don't like her with the hair parting in the middle and straight behind her ears. She's still a teenager wearing what she likes, within reason :), but still unaware of what suits her.

The improvement was massive with the black suit and up do hair for the Awards..... probably because she had to take a bit more advice :)

Leonor never wears haute couture or big brand names. She's like another teen in Spain, preferring pants and affordable clothing. It will change in the future, but right now, it's good that she's dressing like any other teenager in the country even if I think "what on earth are you wearing"?

Been there, done that with my own daughter.

Finally! This looks great on her. I like that she is a fan of pantsuits, and she wears them well, as long as they're tailored properly. I also like that she wears accessible brands. Some pieces from Zara can look like a million bucks, if one bothers to look for those and then have them fitted. Unfortunately some do look and feel very cheap and are very bad quality. I hope she learns to avoid those polyester printed skirts, they rarely look good.
It might also be argued that since she can afford good quality clothing, it's best to invest in those since the cheap ones are bad for the environment.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom