Princess Leonor, Princess of Asturias, Fashion & Style Part 1: October 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The pant suit this morning looked cheap / ill fitting . Whilst I appreciate the fact that the ladies of the official Royal House , wish to appear relatable to the general public , surely they have access to a tailor , I also feel the evening look would have worked better on HM the Queen . The Princess is proving herself as a worthy inheritor to her parents , they are obviously very proud of her .

I don’t like Leonor’s outfits at all. The pantsuit’s jacket doesn’t fit well. The evening skirt is ugly. 😕
But her hair looks lovely. I think her natural hair color is honey blonde. I didn’t like when she had her hair dyed dark.

Last edited:
It’s a nice outfit generally but I can’t decide if it’s flattering for her shape or not.

I didn’t like when she had her hair dyed dark.
I don’t believe she is dying her hair; it’s just that certain outfits and colors make her hair seem dark. Others make it appear much blonder.

This is not a great look at all for Leonor - she is finding her fashion feet but this was a miss

Leonor at the concert this evening:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
Would have been nicer had she put on a tailored blazer over this ensemble. Personally when I don't want to think too much about what to wear to an event, I go for something like this--plain black top and printed skirt--so I will always consider this look low effort. I have an intense dislike for that very visible horizontal band though, I think that should be hidden. :D

Last edited:
The first suit (the pantsuit) was okay, the color washed her out but I liked the style. It wasn't a disaster.

The concert outfit was not good at all. I like the skirt, it has an interesting print, but its not for Leonor's body type. It feels as if the skirt is consuming her, totally overwhelming.

It’s a nice outfit generally but I can’t decide if it’s flattering for her shape or not.

I don’t believe she is dying her hair; it’s just that certain outfits and colors make her hair seem dark. Others make it appear much blonder.
And it might just change color due to the sun. So typically in winter it will slowly turn darker for it to turn lighter again over the summer.

I don't mind that the dress is short, but it is still an unflattering length. The waist is also a strange fit. It's fun seeing the young royals experiment with accessible brands but they should totally get their RTW fitted--even us plebs get them adjusted.

Leonor wearing a Maje dress in Oviedo today, October 25 - great fabric, nice cut, it suits her, if only it was a bit longer, 6-10 cm more and it would have been perfect:

** Full view ** Side view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Maje dress **

I like this dress much better than the skirt or pant suit from yesterday. It’s more flattering on her. It’s short, but with the tights, I think it’s fine.

It’s youthful and appropriate imo.

And it might just change color due to the sun. So typically in winter it will slowly turn darker for it to turn lighter again over the summer.
Yes, also lighting when photos are taken affects hair color. :flowers:

I like this dress much better than the skirt or pant suit from yesterday. It’s more flattering on her. It’s short, but with the tights, I think it’s fine.

It’s youthful and appropriate imo.
I agree, Erin9! I like that it’s youthful and the length in general doesn’t bother me but slightly longer would be more flattering to Leonor.

I really like this Oviedo dress 🌺 it looks so youthful and feminine. I like how Leonor paired it with black stockings.
The black suit looks great, Her hair is beautiful 🌹

Perfect. Hair, makeup, elegant and beautifully tailored black suit... absolute perfection!😊👍

She looks beautiful, but she does seem a little “dressed-down”… what happened to the sparkly dresses of yesteryear?

Leo, you need diamonds if you’re gonna do black turtleneck at the Oscars. :cool: Lots of them.

I know, Prinsara. Our Leonor needs more sparkle, she's so poised and beautiful young woman. Although I loved her grey dress, I wish to see her wearing evening dresses and jewels.

Back
Top Bottom