Princess Christina and Family, Current Events Part 2: January 2019 - present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Christina and Tord Magnuson welcomed Queen Sonja to a lunch at the Royal Palace.
Queen Sonja has traveled to Stockholm to visit a new exhibition at Prins Eugen's Waldemarsudde with works by the Norwegian artist Lars Hertervig and the Swedish artist Carl Fredrik Hill.
Queen Silvia would have accompanied Queen Sonja to the exhibition, but has had to cancel her participation due to a private funeral within the Sommerlath family.

'Josephine. Distant in time - but close to me'
That is the title of the latest book by Princess Christina and Carl Otto Werkelid. Meet the author duo during an evening at the Royal Palace!

The event is on November 20.

Princess Christina and Carl Otto Werkelid were in Falun on October 4 at The Swedish History Days conference to tell about their book of Joséphine.

Princess Christina tells about her cancer treatments at the website of Radiumhemmet's Research Funds:
Princess Christina has suffered from cancer not just once, but twice in her life.
- I am deeply grateful for the research progress of recent years that has enabled effective treatment methods for difficult cancer diseases.
As a public figure and royalty, talking about one's illnesses was taboo for a long time. Princess Christina has chosen to be open about her cancer diagnoses.
- For me, it has always felt obvious to tell. When you undergo treatment and, as in my case, become isolated, it is also good that people know why.

Back
Top Bottom