Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 20: September 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 20 of the thread for Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 19: May 2023 - September 2024 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Hallelujah! How nice to see the Princess in a maxi dress instead of a jumpsuit or even trousers. This is a very attractive, almost autumnal print. The upper section is very flattering to her figure.

I must admit, one of the pics gave the impression it might be a jumpsuit. I hope it was how the wind caught the fabric!

Charlene looking stunning today in what I believe is a dress by Etro.

Charlene looking stunning today in what I believe is a dress by Etro.
I hate the dress but I agree that somehow she still looks lovely here, I think there is a real glow about her these days.

Charlene's fashion is hit and miss but the Princess is looking wonderful and her hair is much nicer with the length in it.

It seems the Charlene has finally come into her own. She seems radiant and I love that she has learned that her beautiful fine hair can look short and edgy and slightly longer and more romantic even with the odd curl and wave.

I have loved the summer of endless wardrobe surprises, loved her neutrals but think she has never looked happier than she does these days. Long may it continue.

A lovely autumn look for Charlene at the inauguration of the new shelter of the Monaco Animal Protection Society today, September 16 - I especially like her hairstyle:

Back
Top Bottom