Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 19: May 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlene at the gala dinner hosted by the International Olympic Committee and the French Presidency at the Louvre Museum in Paris this evening:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Back view **

Lovely to see her there but I I’m a little underwhelmed by this outfit. I don’t like the strange embellishment on the side of the neckline. ( However, I’m not underwhelmed by the those earrings!)

Lovely to see her there but I I’m a little underwhelmed by this outfit. I don’t like the strange embellishment on the side of the neckline. ( However, I’m not underwhelmed by the those earrings!)
I actually like the neckline as being all black it needed some embellishment. I'm not sure about the long bit of drapery hanging from the side of the top though.

I love it. Different but she can pull,it off. It is a giant bow at the waist that goes to,the floor.

Its a bit too dark for the event but the Princess does pull it off nicely and looks very chic.

Charlene at the Paris 2024 Olympics opening ceremony Heads of State reception at the Elysee Palace this afternoon, July 26 - reminds me a bit of a nurse - with silver shoes and handbag though ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

Not a great choice but a red jacket could have made a difference?

Re Charlene's outfit for the gala dinner, only someone with her height, figure and carriage can wear it with such aplomb. The earrings are something to die for! I think that her outfit for the opening ceremony is not white. Because the colour is not the same as Albert's shirt.

Some information about Charlene’s outfit for the gala dinner.

I like her latest appearance at the opening ceremony. I have no issue with her family not wearing the Monaco colours ( Albert’s attire more than compensates).

I think the evening outfit was lovely, different and due to her height she can carry it off.

Other than the blouse its not a bad outfit for the ceremony.

Yes, the jacket and trousers seem fine but, as has been said, the blouse doesn’t work with the jacket lapels.
Although I like her hair with the longer length, I do like it when she wears a blunt fringe - it looks more edgy. ( I hadn’t realised before that she has such a high forehead).

A lovely reduced look in black and white for Charlene at the "The Crossing: Calvi – Monaco Water Bike Challenge" today, September 6:

Back
Top Bottom