Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events Part 16

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Caroline, she is a very strog woman, I hope she will be present tomorrow, she is the president of Princess Grace Foundation, nobody can take her place, nobody has her allure! Caroline in these days was very beautiful and elegant.

Poor Caroline, she is a very strog woman, I hope she will be present tomorrow, she is the president of Princess Grace Foundation, nobody can take her place, nobody has her allure! Caroline in these days was very beautiful and elegant.

Allure! That's the word Ulisse. She's the spirit of that Ball ( SHE IS, LIKE IT OR NOT, THE SPIRIT OF MONACO!!! Have you ever noticed how that family relies on her for everything? She's the true leader of that clan, she's the one who, in spite of everything is ever present when duty calls...). Without her shining light, everything, even the most glamorous party seems so empty! :ermm:

Lazuli, totally agree with you as always! Let's hope in Caroline ! I am very sad because this wonderful woman is not very lucky with husbands, what a pity!

Princess Caroline will of course attend the Ball at 99% without his husband ....

It is as possible that she will not attend the ball this year. The doctors at the Austrian clinic have said in interviews with the foreign press, the French press, etc during a news conference that Ernst August will NOT be leaving the hospital for a few days because he needs to recuperate and "rest."

The Monaco Ball, while invariably important to the social scene in Monaco, can and will run just fine without HRH's attendance as Albert will be there with Antoinette and others. Albert is, after all, Caroline's Sovereign and the true leader of the 'clan' and Monaco. He is also the co-head of the event and as active in the leadership and activities of the Princess Grace Foundation and the Rose Ball as the Princess is. I think they see it more of a partnership and less of a "looking up" to anyone.

Perhaps others disagree - I feel it's better, without any announcement from the Palace or Caroline's Office, to say we don't know if HRH will attend. Her husband has been injured seriously enough to need emergency surgery followed by days of hospitalization. If it's that serious, I can see a scenario where the Princess would bow out.

I'm not saying she will not attend - but that it remains a possibility. Until there is an announcement or photo from the actual event I think it's prudent to not make emphatic statements that she "will" or "will not" attend. I guess I feel there is a responsibility to be as accurate as possible because thousands of people read these forums every day and someone might think what they read on one single posts is absolute truth.

As of tonight, there has been no official announcement as to the Princess's schedule and therefore she may or may not attend. The only person we know of for sure that will NOT be attending is The Prince of Hanover, who according to his doctor's interview this afternoon will still be in the hospital preparing for physical therapy.

Last edited:
Glistening Seas

:flowers: i:verysad::hug:it's certainly hoped that Prince Ernest will feel better hopefully soon.
:hug:Sounds like he took a bad spill and torn ligaments are quite a painful ordeal more than anything else. that is no fun.
:hug:So, it seems Prince Ernest will be out of commission for a while?? Of course, it would be up to Pss Caroline as to what she would want to do. :hug:However, since Ernest needs to rest it would not seem unusual for Pss Caroline to make an appearance while her husband got rested up a bit it's certain the hospital stay would put a crimp in their plans.

:rose2: However, PA and stephanie are always a delight and will bring much glitter to the evening. Chances Prince Ernest will be sedated to combat the pain so even the computer to watch the ball would probably not help to comfort much.
:sun:However, let's hope for a speedy recovery for Prince Ernest and a good time for all!!!:butterfly:

The only times Princess Caroline has missed a Ball, have been for serious circumstances, such as 1991's Red Cross Ball (she was in mourning), 1999's Red Cross Ball (she had just given birth to Alexandra), and 1986's Red Cross Ball (she had given birth to Charlotte). 1986's Red Cross Ball will also be remembred for Princess Stephanie being absent, having in attendace only Prince Rainier, Prince Albert, Princess Antoinette, and Stefano Casiraghi.

can somebody explain the difference between the Red Cross Ball and the Rose Ball?
thank you very much :)

It is as possible that she will not attend the ball this year. ...

They're there... Mother and daughter. P. Albert may be the Sovereign of Monaco in the eyes of the law, but that woman is much above him. She was born to shine. She's the light that guide them all: monegasques and Grimaldis. More than a princess SHE IS THE QUEEN OF MONACO!!! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
can somebody explain the difference between the Red Cross Ball and the Rose Ball?
thank you very much :)

The money collected in the Rose ball goes to the Princess Grace Foundation, the other one is pretty ovbious. The Rose Ball has a different theme every year.

thanks rosana
now i know they are different things...hahahaha

Thanks a lot for posting your great finding, reniapl! :flowers:

In the meantime Prince Ernst August has been released from
hospital, the first pics of him were taken in a café in Paris
at the weekend and were posted in his own thread at the
German Royalty subforum, here's the link to the post:

Prince Ernst August of Hanover current events..

Glistening Seas

:lol: it's easy to admire how hard Caroline & family work to add the sparkle that is part of Monaco's appeal. Hope earnest is getting better. it's to suppose that it will be a while befor he's up and about. Are there any Easter plans for Monaco?? :easterbunny:

:lol: it's easy to admire how hard Caroline & family work to add the sparkle that is part of Monaco's appeal. Hope earnest is getting better. it's to suppose that it will be a while befor he's up and about. Are there any Easter plans for Monaco?? :easterbunny:

I second your questrion Glistening Seas: any news, or any word on how the Casiraghi-Hanovers plan to spend the Easter season?
:happyeaster: FOR YOU ALL!!!!!

I wonder how badly P.E. injured the knee?

When the knees start to go ... oh no! Even what seems like simple outpatient surgery on the knee requires weeks of healing. It's very frustrating - especially if someone leads a very active lifestyle and has to cut back on their activities.

Pic 10.5.2009

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August spending
some time at the Beach Club of Monaco, May 10, 2009

- seems it hasn't been that warm yet..

----> Pic

Has Ernst thinned in the last months?

He definitely looks better than few months ago in my opinion :)

I dont think he look good... he is thin but in a strange way. He seems tired to me..:-/

Well i agree with with Jasiaa. P. Ernst looks much better this way...

Apparently he's lost a lot of weight, and looks exhausted. Hoepfully his current look has nothing to do with the abuse of alcohol.

Apparently he's lost a lot of weight, and looks exhausted. Hoepfully his current look has nothing to do with the abuse of alcohol.

I was thinking the same thing. It just doesn't look like a healthy weight loss but one that comes from being sick. I wonder about his recent stay in the hospital because of a fall. I wonder if there was such a fall or if the was, what might have caused it. It seems the weight loss was pretty rapid in any case.

Yes, let's hope not - he's been doing so well; let's hope it's related to his recent hospital stay......

What's with the hair?

No hair color/colorist around?.

I will not expect to see Caroline with the all the white roots out, honestly.

Whhaaattt? The formula 1 is this sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom