Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 2 : July 2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RubyPrincess168 said:
I'd wager those boots are Chanel. She wears them well - interesting.

Yes you are right, they should be like this, or similar

2lxfk1l.jpg

http://i12.tinypic.com/2lxfk1l.jpg

Source : www.vogue.com

Princess Caroline of Monaco and husband Prince Ernesto Augusto of Hanover on a two day hunting trip with family and friends this weekend in the Provincia de Caceres in Spain. Guests included Caroline's sons, Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi Grimaldi and Ernesto's son, Ernesto Augusto Hannover Junior. The adults stayed in a large finca (country house) and the younger members of the party stayed in a nearby rural hotel with their friends. After hunting all day on Friday, the party went for a meal and after eating, the youngsters stayed out and carried on drinking until the early hours. They failed to show up for the hunting trip on Saturday morning. http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/GridNormal.fwx BrunoPress

Some days ago there were some pics posted in Charlotte's thread that showed her together with Caroline and Ernst in Monaco, here are some more of these, taken on 10.12.2006:
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Thanks Iceflower Caroline really looks great in white charlotte looks beautiful as always.

Ohhh God!!!
I loved all the pics!
They're great together!
I'm wondering if there are pictures of the family about the christmans time!

Kisses everyone!

In the last years we've seen pics of the family at ski holiday in austria during this period. Do you think they'll travel later this month?

oh i hope so! I just love the skiing photos cause its like their family time other then their independant time:)

Thanks for the pics Tosca. Little Princess on ice.... What a cutie.... So now we just have to wait if the other siblings will come as well..... Would love to see pics of Charlotte and Alex ice-skating hand in hand.... ;)

Nice to see family again, especially little ice-skater! :) Thanks, Tosca!

Thank you, Tosca! I hope we'll see all of the family there. Charlotte and Alex ice-skating would be indeed very nice... or Alex and Ernst-jr., for example:)

Thank you for posting pictures of Princess Caroline with her husband, Prince Ernst and their daughter, Princess Alexandra on their winter vacation in Zurs, Tosca.:)
Look like Alexandra had a great time with ice-skating!!;)

My pleasure, kids! Glad you liked them!

great pictures of alexandera, she looks adorable in her skiing outfit.

A few more pics of Alexandra from Townsend's blog, and in those pics you can see her face clearly.

What a beautiful little girl.

1 2 3 4 5 6

If you see Alexandra like this, playing and having fun in the snow, trying out those winter sports, you can easily imagine her together with her cousin Camille who likes these things as well. How great it would be to see them together..

Thanks for the scans, Tosca and the great links, tbhrc! :)

I second that iceflower! I would love to see all three Grimaldis (and their kids) on a vacation together. Like the good ol' times...

Ani

New pics!!!

Princess Caroline and son Pierre shopping in Milan

1 2 3 4 5 6

thank you both for posting.the 6th photo tbhrc posted is very nice ;o)

I love the & picture, it´s very unusual because they are posing, the photographer must be very happy!!

Caroline may be working off of one of the pages from her mother's play book. Give the photographer a few good shots to be left lone for the rest of her day.

They are really nice pictures of both of them.

Thank you for the nice pictures of Princess Caroline and her son, Pierre, Tbhrc :flowers: A picture of them in the coffee shop in Milan is something I have never seen before! ;)

Chantal :)

She's probaby checking on him , making sure hes behaving at school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom