Princess Beatrix's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2013 - November 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if they are real or fake fur but I could do without the balls on the cape. It isn't the type of fur that is the problem, though fake would be better. They just look odd.

I'm not too keen on Beatrix's look today but it's nice to see her again.

Princess Beatrix at the symposium "75 years of Freedom" of the inter-religious network In Freedom Connected in Utrecht yesterday, January 20:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

And Beatrix is still effortlessly the best best dressed Dutch Royal Lady at the start of 2020 ,her wardrobe is still queenly a category none of her daughter in laws have fallen into with ease.

Princess Beatrix elegant in black at the funeral mass for Infanta Pilar today, January 29:

** Full view **

Looking for dignified and elegant for the Infantas funeral Mass today.

Lovely to see Beatrix and looking lovely and impeccably styled and groomed as always.

Beatrix looks very elegant! I love how she always matches the colours of her outfits. It's great to see her again.

A 'Beatrix-outfit'. I'm not really a fan of her style but she seems to like it and at least is consistent...

Thank the Lord for Beatrix who's still my the best dressed Dutch royal lady and always looks impeccable and well groomed.

Still looking queenly and majestic.
The reigning best dressed and styled Dutch Royal Lady.

Princess Beatrix has watched the online ceremony of the Four Freedoms Awards today, March 31, wearing a very lovely print blouse/dress:

** Pic **

A very Beatrix style outfit with the shawl ,not too dressed up but looks lovely all the same.

Unfortunately no good photo, but you can at least get an idea of her look:

Princess Beatrix at the Palace Symposium "COVID-19 from different perspectives" yesterday:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom