Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 14: July 2011-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is REALLY hard to do this in writing. We pronounce "model" a little like "ma-del."

OK. I get it I think; it is difficult to do it in writing. "Mahdel", as opposed to "model". Like "bottle" was so significant in "Love, Actually". But my Aussie ear still hears "model" as normal, and laughs at the "bottle" thing.

OK. I get it I think; it is difficult to do it in writing. "Mahdel", as opposed to "model". Like "bottle" was so significant in "Love, Actually". But my Aussie ear still hears "model" as normal, and laughs at the "bottle" thing.

Exactly! I love "Love Actually."

To me, Dave looks like he barely notices her sometimes. Wonder if they actually will get engaged soon, or if the DM is indulging in the usual speculation?

really? that's curious because I get the opposite feeling: that he is very caring and atentive with her, though I agree it doesn't show in these pics

really? that's curious because I get the opposite feeling: that he is very caring and atentive with her, though I agree it doesn't show in these pics

Yes, exactly. The body language generally indicates that he's really in love with her. They're a nice couple.

I had no idea he was American. Just listed to the video and at times he sounds distinctly American, at times a bit British, and some words sound like like an Irishman would pronounce it - neither Am. or Brit.

Sounds like they really want an engagement soon. It could happen after six years together something would be expected. I think they look happy together and maybe Dave is just careful when the paps are around? He always looks happy. I'm sure the press are dying for some new stories of Fergie at war with the Palace about the wedding etc, etc. I actually think that is why they want the wedding so much.

I always thought Beatrice and Dave would get engaged when Beatrice was about 25. She's turning 25 this year.

Princess Beatrice pictured at 10 Downing Street, London on April 15, 2013:

** Pic **

That's Holly Branson with her, isn't it?

What is Bea doing at 10 Downing Street?

Which charitable trust? sorry if i'm not up to date

Beatrice becomes a Royal Patron

Richard Palmer‏@RoyalReporter17m
Princess Beatrice has become royal patron of the Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre in Farnham, Surrey, which helped her from the age of seven.

Wonder if the patronage is a sign of increased royal duties for the York sisters?

No, Beatrice is patron of a couple of charities. The same goes for Euegine and Zara.

Princess Beatrice was pictured leaving Loulou's in London on April 25, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Beatrice should have switched clothes with her mother!
Fergie looks just terrible, imo.

Beatrice looks nice, but I think she wears too much black.

Princess Beatrice has been pictured at Bodo's club in London on April 29, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

MOS DIARY: Will Dave put a ring on Princess Beatrice? | Mail Online

I was wondering when this story would surface this year - it has done the rounds at least once in each of the last three years so here it is again.

Basis this time is an alleged comment of Eugenie's about hiring Beyonce to perform at the wedding - and how anyone knows what Eugenie said to Beatrice about the concert is a question I would like answered. As they share an apartment I am sure they have many conversations in private.

LOL True it's been over six years eventually they will either get engaged or split. One day it will be right. My niece has been with her guy for 10 years they have been together since she was 16 some people just aren't in a rush. I doubt they would be hiring Beyonce she would cost a fortune to hire and I'm not sure she even does weddings.

I would be concerned if I'd been dating someone for 10 years (or even six years) and there was no indication he wanted to move things to the next level.

It would really make me doubt the depth of his feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom